Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if YOU found out...

Have to be D

I buy my own skirts so you buy your own jockstrap!

and as long as she dose'nt steal my last beer we make it ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui
    What do you do?
    a) Support her. Offer her a Corona, break open a 6 pack of Bud, dress her in your stuff, take her to a bar and try to pick up some women.
    b) Freak out. Take a long solo drive and think about how your life has been turned upside down.
    c) Offer her to trade your male clothes for her femme clothes and give each other lessons in style?
    d) other answer...
    Jacqui,

C, but I would offer beer/wine (her with beer me with wine)... How can we as we are be unaccepting of them?
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

Hi girls!

I haven't posted in a while, but I'm glad to be back.

The one thing that bothers me about this question is that it is too close to the situation we girls have. You could identify with your wife wanting to wear clothes of the opposite sex (duh).

Let's take a different approach. I am a very infrequent watcher of CSI (Vegas). The other day I caught an episode where the dead guy was found in a racoon costume. You girls are smart, you know where I'm going...

(BTW: Neither George or Mary are real people, go with the flow here, ok?)

"Hi hon, just came back to get my... Honey, WHAT are you wearing?" I asked, incredulously.

"George! uh, it's a costume for halloween. It's a wolf suit."

"A *wolf suit*?!? Mary, Halloween isn't for six months!"

The ensuing tearful confession tells the story of Mary being driven to explore her inner "anima". And by wearing the "skin" of an animal she can more fully express her anima. All her life she felt like she was alone, a freak. But inside her she felt she had an aminal pacing back and forth and crying to get out. She started by getting an animal rayon halloween costume when she was little. Over time acquired a full suit in bits and pieces. She hid her stuff and would only bring it out when she was alone. Over time she acquired, or made , several suits, wolf, skunk, cat, and bear.

A couple of times she became so depressed with her "perversion" that she threw all her suits out. She was determined to put it behind her, never to do that sicko stuff again.

Then, month later, she would see a pair of fur gloves, or a fake fur vest. And then she would curse herself as she bought the things. Slowly rebuilding her attire.

Through the internet she found others like her and came to realize that she wasn't sick or demented. Other furries would encourage her to face her fears and "become herself, her inner anima". They encouraged her to tell her husband. An animal that was cooped up too long would just lay down and die. An animal needed to be FREE!

After all of this, she confessed her deepest, darkest fantasy. To be made love to while in the suit.

George was flabbergasted too say the least. He was hurt that she didn't trust him enough to tell her this. She explained that she "came out" once to one of her friends when she was younger and was devistated when that "friend" outed her to her other friends and was humiliated for months afterward. She swore then never to tell another soul.

George said that he had a lot to think about. But the love for her didn't change. It's just that there was a whole unknown segment to Mary he never knew about and would take time to understand. And he said he would try.

To demonstrate the strength of his love for her, they made love that night with her in her fur. She growled and howled where she previously moaned and screamed.

Take it from there. NOW, what would YOU do?

Now you can, perhaps, get a perspective on our partners feelings.

Thanks for listening!

-Tris