Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have you hidden your stuff?

Where have you hidden your stuff?

Over the years I hid my things in some of the weirdest places ranging from a tree when I was in the army I kept it in the barracks for awhile but got to nervous, I've kept it in the trunk of my car, to crawl space in my apartment, to a big milk can right in the living room up ontil my exwife found it, I think I hid it there so she would eventually find it and guess what, she finally did I guess that is why she is my EXWIFE go figure no big loss. Now I am remarried with a great wife who knows and even buys me thongs. So my question to you ladies is where is your best or worst hiding spot for your stuff. P.S. When we built our new home I built a little closet off of my closet with my latest shopping trip I may need to expand my closet oh well. ERIKA1963
    SMILE IT COULD BE WORSE!

I've used the attic, the trunk of my car, under the floorboards and in the space beneath the bottom drawer of my 'chest of drawers'. At the moment I have a stash of stuff behind my AV equipment, but soon I'll sort it all out and let my wife see it all, because now that I'm OUT to her I no longer have to hide it.

Well as mentioned above I have hid things in the attic, in the trunk of my car... I think those two are fairly common places. When I still lived at home with my parents my mattress had a small tear on the underside of it and I used to put things in there, also I used to put things under the bottom drawer of my chest of drawers. When my sister still lived at home I used to hide things in her room in places where she would keep stuff she could or would not wear anymore(and sometimes find some things in there I would and could wear, lol).
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    I only had to hide stuff was I was living at home.

One place was on top of the tiles of the drop ceiling in the basement. My bedroom was there for a number of years - kind of like a little apartment. That was a pretty good hiding place.

Another place was inside my stereo speakers. They had 10" ot 12" woofers, so I'd undo the screws holding them in and use the space inside to stash panties, leotards and a purse. Also a good hiding place.

When I went to university, I still lived at home. I 'hid' my panties in my dresser under my 'boy' underware. Worked fine until the day my mom came up to put some clothes away. I found my panties folded differently that I usually folded them. No one said anything about it, but I knew I was busted.

Obviously, not quite as good a hiding place as the others.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Donna, inside the stereo speakers, that's a great place to hide stuff, but did it upset the sound quality?

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

Away from home....

I keep 2/3s of my stuff at my sisters and the rest in my work apartment since I am onthe road.
    Rikki Elisabeth

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

re hiding places

dear girls ,till i came out i have hidden my things in a gun rug and my gardening shed .all this when i was living in israel.i used to go out at night on patrol as we were living in a very dangerous part of the country.i went to my shed and i put on my lingerie and then dressed for my shift .in my bed room i kept my stockings in my gun rug as my gun was always on my person.we do strange things to hide our precious clothing ...love maid phylis

lol ...donna i to hid my items in the speakers and ceiling tiles, the speakers were awesome because they could hold a lot of stuff . i also hid stuff under the carpet in my closet . we had a old unfinished building on our property and had a fort inside of it in the rafters , i hid a lot of stuff in there . i always thought no one would ever find my items in these spots .as far as i know no one ever did .

my wardrobe... but I've hidden my stash under beds, in removal boxes, in tool boxes too.

Now, I'm getting a bit more slack - my parents know, so at the moment my heels are just sitting on my floor, one of my necklaces lives on my bedside table and a skirt has sat with my male pile of clothes for the whole day!!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

One hiding place that I used had a family history that almost led to discovery. When I was a teen we lived in an apartment whose bathroom had an old tub whose plumbing had been enclosed in a wooden box. When we were teens my brother and I would hide things there. Later I went off to the navy and when I got out I lived with my dad for a few years. In his apartment as it happened there was a bathtub with a similar enclosure. Naturally I lifted the top and used the area for hiding my clothes. While there, my brother came to visit. Once we were out and he said "You remember when we were kids, we used to hide stuff in the wooden frame around the tub plumbing." "Yes," I said afraid already of what was coming. "Well," he said, "Guess what, I lifted the top board on the tub in dad's apartment and guess what I found?!" I guess my abrupt silence and shock shut down that conversation because he dropped it and never brought it up again. That was in like 1968 when matters were much more "secret" than even now.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindahexi
    Donna, inside the stereo speakers, that's a great place to hide stuff, but did it upset the sound quality?
    Old stereo with naff speakers - I think it improved the sound quality.

It was a good hiding place though.

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

My things

My wife knows I have a alot of womens clothing including lingerie and so I don't have to hide any thing. I just need more storage space to put it all in.
    Im waiting for my college age kids to move out so I have a closet to hang it up.

I built secret compartments in the bathroom cabinets. Behind the kick plate and above the drawers!! Worked great for years and was never discovered until after my things had been removed.

Love Karren

My first "batch" was kept in my pillow case and under my pillow. Of course, that was found so I hid my clothes under my mattress. And as luck would have it, they were found too. So, I started hiding my clothes in my dresser which I "supposedly don't use". So far, no one knows about it *prays* or even my Japanese schoolgirl uniform that's hanging in my closet.

Right in my dresser drawers and in the closet in my computer room. She is not the nosy type at all, and only found out because the closet door was partially open one day and she saw a tote bag that she uses frequently hanging on the inside doorknob, when I usually hang it on the outside. Busted!!
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

GypsyKaren
    Hi Erika

Great question! Us trannies can be quite resourceful when it comes to finding hiding places for our clothes. I know that the first thing I've always done when moving into a new place is to find a safe hiding spot. Let's see; behind the furnace, crawl space, attic, rafter eaves in the garage, under the floorboards, the trunk of my car, my work clothes bag, under my work bench, I can't even remember them all.

What's so awesome for me now is that since I'm out of the closet, I can keep everything in my dresser and hanging in the closet. I had wanted my own pantyhose drawer my whole life, now I have one! It's just so cool, simply the best, can't be beat.

GypsyKaren

I live with my parents. I have four lockable cash boxes, I remove the inlay, and then you get a secure box. They aren't that large but I only wear ladies lingerie and stockings so not much space is required, these are then kept under my bed. There is already a lot of stuff under their, so I think I am fairly safe, plus they have combination locks

Smile Hidden in full view ? Nah !

Mostly my clothes are hung neatly all over the floor... but for invasion of the family... They live in a big box in the loft, safe and sound. I dont have a loft ladder, and I'm the only one tall enough to climb up there.

XX

Jayme.

i keep mine in my with my wifes and she shares hers with me to,and i keep some in my own draw

Smile

i keep mine in my dresser in my bedroom and in the basement under things that are stored. my wife has found my stuff so i don't have to hide to well just don't leave it out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac
    My first "batch" was kept in my pillow case and under my pillow. Of course, that was found so I hid my clothes under my mattress. And as luck would have it, they were found too. So, I started hiding my clothes in my dresser which I "supposedly don't use". So far, no one knows about it *prays* or even my Japanese schoolgirl uniform that's hanging in my closet.
    Ha, I did two of those locations as well when I was a kid. Both were found out in relatively short time, too.

Pillowcase: First place ever. Had a swimsuit, some undies, and a bra there. Busted when mom changed the bedding.

Under the mattress: Lasted a good while actually, although it was found out in the same way.

In an end-table: This particular one was hard to reach, as it had 2 sort of slots, one on each end. I hid them in the end that was up against the wall and kind of hard to reach. Apparently not impossible. My mom blamed my sister for "hiding a bunch of dressup clothes."

Under the bed: This one was way later, and I had quite a wardrobe built up. They were all in this big, mesh bag under the bed, and my sister(!) found them while looking for the cat. Damn cat. My mom had them all in her car to go to goodwill, since they were all goodwill pickings to begin with. I took them back that night, and tried to talk to her about it. She just gave me the "I don't know what you're talking about" kind of thing. Ugh...

In a large, plastic tote with heavy boxes on top: Not only were they a pain to get to this way, but this also was the first menthod that's never been found out. This plastic tote even moved safely to & from my apartment when I tried living on my own.

Under the bed & In the closet: Half are in that same tote in the closet, the other are under my bed. Yes, I'm being rather sloppy but I don't care, because this is who I am. If they find them, I'll confront them again and hopefully get further than the last time.

I had to go back in the archives of my brain for places. Ok, crawl space, car trunk, under built-in seats in custom van, tool box, open space behind desk drawers, above ceiling tile, above ceiling, pantyhose in socks in my dresser draw, in boxes marked work related items under work bench, outside storage shed in black plastic bag, in bottom of couch in family room downstairs, back of filing cabinet, in coat pockets (as a kid, not a good place, busted), now I keep things in 50 cal. ammo cans in a locked gun safe. Cans are great for everything except shoes. They are in bottom of cabinet in closed area. I put shelves in gun safe for storage. Wife doesn't like guns and doesn't snoop in gun room.

Over the years it has been almost everywhere,
    Under Bed
    Over Ceiling in closet
    In toolbox in garage
    In boxes in shed
    trunk of car
    rented storage space

But now my lingeire is in the dresser drawer, and the rest of the items are locked out of reach of the kids in a closet in my computer room.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

The best place i think, was inside my unused luggage. Who looks inside an empty suitcase? Other than that mostly underneath things. The dresser draws, underneath my girlriends clothes heap in her closet that was inexplicably dead to her.

Those are some great replies

I had forgotten a few places reading yours jogged my memory thanks It makes me laugh. ERIKA1963
    SMILE IT COULD BE WORSE!