Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where have you hidden your stuff?

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I live alone, no wife or SO.
    I have a second bureau that I have with my girly stuff. Chances of anyone finding them are about 0%.

i thought no one would ever find me out in the trunk of my car... i used to keep it there all the time.

For the sake of brevity and anoynmity i wont explain what happened to the fullest detail but after losing control of her vehicle my ex told the police I had been chasing her and they searched my car. It was incredibly embarassing. after they put me in the paddy wagon i heard the one or two guys that searched my car call all his buddies over and let them rifle through my stuff, laughing and hooting it up. by and by they were fairly professional about it, i mean i cant say i wouldn't have done the same buuuuut.

long story short i dont keep this stuff in my car anymore, you never know who might find it.

moving it around

I have kept a little bit everywhere in my room. But since I the only computer in the home with internet, my mom comes down often. I really need a place of my own. Today, I decided to move everything fromunder the bed into a locking tote from Target. It will be kept in the corner of my closet and labeled "taxes and documents." No one ever looks at that. If my Dad only knew that everytime he is sitting on my bed talking to me or my mom whose on the computer, he's sitting on my greatest secret ever. They probably know that I have dabbled with CDing but within context of an upcoming show. Someday, when I get my own place, I will have a closet for all of my dresses and stuff and then lock the room, when my parents visit - cuz ya know they will

hi there all, I have hidden my clothes in varying spots over the years. When at home, I used my sisters clothes and returneed them. But as i moved out, (on my own) with a friend, in my own sperate room, i used the bottom dresser drawer.

living alone, i got braver, and decided i no longer needed to hide the clothes. So, i started hanging them straight inb my closet, and placed my bra and panties in my sock drawer like a real girl.

thank you
    michelle

Hi, I have hid things in my closet on the shelf in a box that we used for moving, there are other boxes left from moving there that are full of things that we don't need right now. Also, in my trunk under the floor where the spare tire is. Now she knows, so I store them anywhere.

Banned Read only
    Hiding is becoming an issue even though my wife does not snoop. At first, Jill was able to fit into a gym type beg which is easily transferable from my private closet where my wife never enters to my car, until the shoes, purses, garter belts, assorted stockings, pantyhose and tights, and more and more skirts, slacks, tops , etc continued to grow. Now part of Jill's nicer skirts reside in my bottom dresser drawer carefully folded, which is also not visited by my wife. She is permitted only in my panty drawer, where she puts nice cotton hi cuts she buys for me. I buy the sexy satin ones for myself as well as ocassional sexy matching pairs I buy for both of us. Now when Jill goes for a trip with me in my car, she requires three bags! I can hardly carry all of it when I get a room above ground level at motels, etc. Jill is amassing a nice wardrobe!

No hiding in our house. We share the space. Maybe compete for the space is a better way to describe it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Katie Lynn
    I play trombone and have a fairly expensive instrument. It sits on a stand in our music room and so a nice, large supposedly empty case is downstairs in the basement. There is no reason to open the case except to put the instrument away and she respects the value of the instrument to me enough that she doesn't touch it. The stuff is pretty safe there, I think.

In my last day job I was in charge of a dozen or so small buildings scattered around the English Midlands. Some of them had hot&cold water and most of them were quite private, in their own grounds with only a few other visitors. Needless to say, I made use of the facilities but realize now that I could have done so much more. Missed opportunities, sigh...

Hiding my stash was no problem, I tended to carry my girly stuff with me in tool cupboards in my vehicle. One of the larger premises was next to a wood and this was the place I spent most time at, for legitimate reasons as well as my own One day, I was strolling around and came across a large plastic bag which was fairly well concealed from casual eyes. I opened it up and quickly realized that it was somebody else's stash I must admit, I had a cursory look through it and then returned it to its hiding place. A few days later it vanished.

On another occasion, at the same place, I found some torn up polaroid photographs near the main entrance (this was the pre-digital era) and pieced them together. They were piccies of a crossdresser...much like the ones we see in this forum.

Nothing like the mower!

Hi Girls,

Reading these threads there are certainly some ingenious hiding spots out there. The thrill is in the chase - bring on the adrenalin. Ive tried most of them, but my best one has to be the grass-catcher of the trusty lawn mower in the garage. Most GGs wouldnt bother to look there!

Bye girls

Sus

hiding places

for years i used behind the bath panel, loads of space there and never got caught, even when i was a little girl,, kisses tara, xxxxxx

Best hiding place

My best hiding place was the spaces over the ceiling tiles in the rec room. Right up until I found I had way too much stuff hiding up there and then rented a storage locker. Now having a supportive wife, we have a two bedroom apartment of which one room is my office and the closet belongs to Michelle. Trouble is even it's beginning to get too full. If I saying I'm running out of room my wife just says "you can always get rid of some of my heels". Heck I don't think 18 pairs of heels is too accessive is it?
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

Hi ya girls!

It's quite funny reading where you currently or used to store your girly attire

Before i left my parents home to live with my girlfriend, i either used to store (what was mainly undies back then) in a lockable metal box file or in a black trash bag under my bed! The latter on reflection wasn't really the best way to hide my girly stash but it may have had something to do with the fact that my brother had caught me in bed wearing a bra! GULP! I feel another thread coming on! lol

Thankfully, i can now store all my undies in a chest of drawers and all my girly clothes hang in the wardrobe. Very luckily for me, i have an understanding, supportive girl friend.

Take care girls!

Sara xxx

Right now most of the things I wear most often are under my bed, and believe me it's packed solid. My wife knows not to look there, but occasionally the vacuum sucks up a pair of pantyhose. I also have an old duffle bag in our closet, and some other things stashed in the basement. I'll bet I have more female clothes than my wife does.

Arn't we a clever lot. All those new and interesting storage places!!!

My storage is very similar. Most of my girl clothes are either under the bottom draw of the chest of draws or on a shelf behind some boy clothes (jumpers and such like). I have also used empty suitcases.

Most of my girl clothes though are in a secondary storage space I rent. It is a bit expensive for a very small space (about half a cupboard) but it has the big advantage that I don't stress about having all my clothes at home. It also has the plus that every week or so I swap some clothes between home and storage and so get some whole new outfits to wear!!

It would be really nice to be able to have them all at home, neatly hung and in draws. But that is not going to happen just yet.

Helen