Thread: A letter out of the blue

A letter out of the blue

Today I received a letter with no return address on it , the letter said

"Hi Margaret
    This summer will be filled with many changes. The most wonderful of all will becoming Margaret Lee Jones with the name change.
    Always remember the journey of your life to reach this moment and never forget what it took to get there.

Peggie
    Love you always."

It took a moment to realize that this was the letter my therapist had me write to my self last spring I had totally forgotten about it and It a very wonderful to get out of the blue.

Peggie

What a thoughtfull person you re therapist is.. You must be on cloud 9, I would be and then some.

Ahh, what a wonderful surprise and what a wonderful therapist.