Thread: Thank You Ladies

Thank You Ladies

18 Months ago, after months of "feeling down" I went to see my Doctor who diagnosed that i was suffering with Depression.

Its been a long journey back to health and although I still have bad days I am now feeling better with myself.

6 months ago I resigned my job due to my health issues but at the same time I found this site

Today I found a new job and I start work on Monday

Now I'm not saying this site has caused an immaculate recovery but the support and friendships I have found here have certainly helped

I want to thank you all for the support you have given in particular my friends Carole and Clara

Thanks to all you ladies

love

Davina

x

Great to hear Davina... super for you - fantastic!

Well done Carole and Clara too...

Good luck with the new job!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Davina, I glad that you are feeling better, it is so important to feel good about yourself and about your job. I've said many times that life is to short to be trapped (or feel as if you are) in a job/relationship that you don't like. You aren't doing yourself or others around you any favors by staying the that kind of situation. Ideally when you get up in the morning you should be excited to go to work and tackle the day.

I hope that your new job will give you that challenge and reward that gives you a good feeling about the day as you head for home after work!!

Hugs, Bria

I am so glad that you are coping with the "demons" of depression. Getting a job is also great news. I sincerely hope the job is enjoyable. This site has helped me deal with depression and I don't know what I would have done with out the kind words and discussions on here. Best to you and we hope that you hang around.

Edy

Congratulations

When depressed, we need deep rest. I've had depression too. Natural remedies (such as friendship) are the best.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Careful I bite <3
    Davina,

You are doing the right thing by reaching out to those that can reach back. Thank you for contributing as well!

Happy to hear you've found some peace.

Good to hear you have found your peace!