Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking in Percentages

I'm also who I am.
    I take practically all the MF tests. I depending on the questions can be 90% female to 50% male. Like what does the fear of fire have to do with MF . Some are either one way or the other way. What's wrong about both. Women in this world have been spies, commandos , Russian women ferried Fighters and Bombers to the front and were shot down by the German Luftwaffe.(air force)
    As for are you on any sissy test, I am 100% sissy. Sissy defined by Webster 1. Effeminate male(think like a woman) 2. Homosexual
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

Thank you all for your responses...it's great to get a sampling of how different people look at the same elephant!

~Ashley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Esse Quam Videri!"

100% male, but with a soft side.

I am just working at getting everything into an integrated me...contradictions aside!

julie