Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You might be a crossdresser if...

You wear a cami while underdressing and leave an extra button on your shirt undone so that just a touch of it is visible.

Jaye

When a catalog comes in the mail first thing you turn to is womens and ladies section. Also you consider using super glue to glue on your forms.

You go to your manly job all drabbed out, but the minute you get home, off go the khakis/jeans/Carharts, and on goes something comfortable, and we're not talking flannel...Not that there's anything wrong with three year old well washed & worn comfy flannel...

And I'll add...

If you've ever turned down overtime hours because the pay doesn't justify the time away from comfy.

And I'll add, again, instead of multi-posting...

If you've ever been in one room, while an SO was in another room waiting for "her" to make an appearance for the first time.

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 09-13-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

You might be a crossdresser if:

1. Regardless of you checking out a woman or not, you judge her style and what you like or don't like.
    2. You keep your body hairless.
    3. Girls envy your nails, even when you're not wearing nail polish.
    4. You give GG's fashion tips.
    5. You pick out clothes for other GG's.
    6. You keep your hair long and beautiful, and GG's envy yu.
    7. While dressed at parties (when others don't you you're a CD), people are amazed at how well you walk in heels.
    8. You do squats
    9. You're far more likely to notice when a woman has gotten back from the beauty salon.
    10. People think you're gay because you dress well in guy mode
    11. Women want to naturally hang out with you in guy mode without knowing you're a CD
    12. While at the mall, you look at women's clothes and shoes on display and wonder how they would look on you.
    13. You pay more attention to detail than most men.
    14. Your GG friends know they can borrow many things from you (and often not give them back).
    15. Your narrow-minded male friends for some reason get the gut feeling they don't want to hang out anymore.

If...

You've ever pulled a muscle while straining to shave that one pesky spot on your back.

It takes you several minutes of scrounging through your dresser to find some drab underwear because you have a doctor's appointment where you know you're gonna end up having to "turn your head and cough".

You have a reality check moment when you realize that the hot chicks here whose profile pictures give you moments of temporary lust are actually dudes!!!! Well done ladies!!

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 09-14-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Swapped "avatar" for "profile pictures". Thanks Carla:-)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JayeLefaye View Post
    If...
    It takes you several minutes of scrounging through your dresser to find some drab underwear because you have a doctor's appointment where you know you're gonna end up having to "turn your head and cough".
    Jaye
    Or when your urologist lets out a snarky giggle as you pull your pink lacy panties down right before he sticks his finger up your..............

If...
    You have a reality check moment when you realize that the hot chicks here whose profile pictures give you moments of temporary lust are actually dudes!!!! Well done ladies!!
    Jaye
    Hell yeah!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

If you walk into the men's room and have to remember if your underwear has a fly.

If you have been disappointed on birthdays because there aren't any girly gifts for you.

When you sit down to pee, your gentle descent ends in more of a thud, because you forgot to adjust for the 4" heels you're wearing.

Jaye

You might be a CD when:

.........You're watching a football game and you comment on the dress the female commentator is wearing.

.........You're watching a football game and you notice it looks like one of the players shirt looks like a peplum top.

........ you know what a peplum top is.

All of these just happened while I was watching football today with Connie.

When you sit down to pee, your gentle descent ends in more of a thud, because you forgot to adjust for the 4" heels you're wearing.

Jaye
    I LOVE this one. TOO funny.
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-15-2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

.... you know how to work the timer on your camera.
    Stephanie

Kim,
    Thanks for posting this.
    And thank you for inviting me to watch football today. T'Was FUN !

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

You have to change into a pair of pants to go to the mailbox.

You've sat in front of a mirror and practiced "not flashing".

You have a household to run and the SO trusts you to do all the food shopping, toilet paper buying, essential feminine products(for her, not for you) because you both work full time but she knows you know where the bargains are and trusts your judgement to know what's needed to keep the household functioning.

During the course of your daily household shopping, you can compliment every 20-something y/o female clerk on their choice of earrings, change of hair color, etc, without feeling like a dirty old man.

You hope the MODS forgive you for consecutive posts because, well dammit, it's been at least 24 hours since your last post and these are the things that just flit through your brain in the course of daily occurrences...Mea Culpa:-)

Jaye
    Last edited by Katey888; 09-17-2014 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Heres my take.

You know your a crossdresser when.....

All the ads on webpages you visit are of womens products

You paint your SOs toenails and or fingernails

you nervously check the hem of your pants as much as 50 times a day to make sure nobody can see the pantyhose you have on.

You have an email for male and female persona

You can have a conversation with females about things "guys shouldnt know about"
    Being dressed up is much better if you have someone else to admire and enjoy it with you.

------------------------------------------------------
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
    - Alice Kingsley

Your top drawer is full of cosmetics and jewellery and the second one down full of lingerie.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If you do the laundry and actually "do" the laundry

You know that shimmeryphantasy has been naughty, because, well, umm ....been there done that.

Jaye

You get envious when you overhear twenty something girls tell their friends what pantyhose their going to wear when they go out to a nightclub at the weekend.

you are in a store and even in drab someone says may i help you miss?

Even in drab mode, you're prettier than most of the women in Walmart.

Friends have forwarded you various "Things you see at Walmart" photo websites, and you think "ewe, ewe, ewe".

You have ethical battles with yourself while shopping for clothes at Walmart, because, well, who DOESN'T have some kind of ethical questions about Walmart!!, but dammit, the prices are great.

You think Walmart is a crossdresser's paradise because you found their padded bra display, and because you can go there any time, day or night, in any form, drab or dressed, and nobody even blinks, because by golly, ANYTHING GOES.

You think there ought to be a CD.com thread about Walmart, but ain't no way you're gonna start it because...well...You're afraid a PC rant-war would take over.

You've ever watched an old Monty Python sketch and thought "Lazy B******ds never even bothered to shave their legs."

You wish you could consecutively post...but have learned how to use the "edit" function....:-)

Jaye
    Last edited by JayeLefaye; 09-21-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Katey's thread inspired the last line...

You can't make a Target run without scouring the clearance rack in the women's department
    You look for opportunities to sneak a few flips through the Mary Kay catalog in the breakroom in the office
    You have to restrain yourself at work from joining the conversations of the ladies about bra problems
    You have more Lane Bryant Real Women Dollars than most "real women"
    Your FAB friends who know about you call you asking to borrow things

You may be a crossdresser if while shopping at Kmart, the store sends a security guard to keep an eye on the man that has been hanging out in the women's section to long. ( I just smiled at her, and kept shopping, after she figured out I had stuff in the shopping cart, she wandered off.)
    Sorry I got into this thread late, I've seen so many that I see myself in.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    You may be a crossdresser if while shopping at Kmart....
    Sorry I got into this thread late, I've seen so many that I see myself in.
    Better late than never Tina:-)...Yeah, doncha sometimes feel sorry for the barely minimum wage security officers?

And since I recently ripped on the Monty Python Gang, I will give a double thumbs up to our Canadian "Kids in the Hall", who took their CDing very seriously. Bless you boys!!!

Jaye

You're Bruce Jenner and you get your Adam's Apple shaved. Then Kris Jenner says in an interview that you like wearing Spanx. And then you file for divorce. Shocker.
    man, i feel like a woman

You wish your boobies were as big as your biceps.

Jaye

Now this is a fun thread.