Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: You might be a crossdresser if...

If you're a "contact worker", traveling from site to site trying to keep the internet working in various clothing stores at every shopping mall in the U.S.A....Climbing up and down ladders and fighting with drop ceilings and itchy insulation and dealing by phone with heaven only knows how many "help desks" and fractured English...

But you're the manly "contractor"...Underdressed:-).....And HAVE to keep your hands and eyes focused on the job at hand, and pay no attention to the women's sections in the Jockey/Victoria's Secret/North Face/ETC women's section of the store.......And look forward to a shower at the end of the day and putting on some softer clothing...

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Not only do you know how womens' sizes fit, and can locate items in department stores not only better than your wife, but sometimes the sales associate...
    Last edited by Krististeph; 02-13-2015 at 09:00 AM.

When you manage not to freak out, if the SA asks if you would like to try it on, when she sees you looking at the tag size of the pink satin prom dress you are holding, and looking for anything in a larger size.

when you know more about bras than the VS sales person

You like it when people call you "ma'am" or "Miss"

Your looking for a new house and one area of agreement is that it has to have a makeup table.

It doesn't bother you at all that the largest department store in the mall devotes more floor space to bras than to the entire men's clothing section.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

When you see GG wearing brown shoes and black tights and want to correct them.

"Grease was very important. One of the things I still have from the US is a Grease double LP (yes vinyl) I picked up at a garage sale. I do like musicals. There is something musing about singing life. Singing what you feel or what you are doing. It certainly accentuates (and prolongs) the moment. So would I want to be a T-Bird or a Pink Lady? Surely not a T-Bird. Three highlights of Grease to me were: the slumber party where Sandy’s ear was pierced, the song „Beauty school drop-out” with Frenchy and the finale with Sandy rocking Danny Zuko’s ass off. I must have listened to that album 1000 times. Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more..."

You understand the frustration with the lack of consistency in women's clothing sizes.

You see a very pretty young girl and all you can think of is.....were the heck did you buy those cute Mary Janes....
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

You see a pretty girl and instead of wondering what it would be like to get with her ----you wonder what it would be like to be like her

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    -Your wife holds up a long blond hair she pulled off the couch with an accusing look and you know exactly which wig you'll blame it on.
    -You dread having to temporarily be male for work so you can get the money to buy more clothes to be female.
    The first one is true, but red for me instead of blonde.

And I can so relate to the second, as well.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

You spend more time on online clothes shop than anywhere else (visualising where your bank account stands by the minute as you put things in the cart...)

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    When all the popup ads on the side of your Facebook are for dresses, bras and heels.

Lol Meg. And when that's the reason you NEVER log on to facebook in front of other people!

when you find yourself checking out her shoes before you even notice her!!! lol

When you have two female leg razors hanging in the shower and the pink one belongs to you and the blue one belongs to your wife.

Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Banned Read only

You might be.....

you might be a crossdresser if...

I painted my toes bright red about 4 days ago, my wife just noticed tonight.

And she liked them.
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-01-2015 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Edit after merge - you must add to an existing thread if one exists

Your wife puts you on the VS card and you use it more than she does.

If you are reading this thread dressed in strappy pink sandals, leggings, a tight red top covering your 44C forms, a red chain necklace and your wig is styled to the nines.

Trish

You surrender (compromise ) the TV remote to your wife so she (you) can watch RUPAUL DRAGRACE instead of watching the NASCAR RACE...

Aspiring Member
    ... you see an attractive GG in a photograph, and instantaneously wish you looked like her.
    ... you no longer care for pedestrian reactions when you plough your way through an entire aisle full of women's clothing and go beyond merely stealing glances at the clothing on display.
    ... fashion shops sit alongside sports cars in your former Instagram feed. (Trite I know, but been there done that.)

You almost do Honey. Lol.