Thread: Men's Price to Crossdress

Men's Price to Crossdress

How much would most men want to be paid per hour to be nicely crossdressed in a skirt or dress etc in public? (Let's say they could wear sunglasses or a mask if they didn't want to be recognized.)

Guess why I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    (The answer is that) the thread that asked if you'd crossdress for a year if you were paid a million dollars got me thinking about this.

If men accepted this gig to crossdress nicely incognito in each city, who'd benefit? Not just they would financially, but CDs and TGs and others would benefit socially, because we'd be more accepted, (assuming it were apparent that the men were crossdressed).

I wasn't trying to be serious by bringing this up. I thought it was an amusing idea. But funny ideas can sometimes lead to good ideas too.

By the way, feel free to consider this an idea party and to put your thinking caps on, just for fun.
    Last edited by LelaK; 09-08-2014 at 06:49 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

no idea how much or WHY you are asking. If someone offered it to you the price is what you want...not anybody else's idea.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Depends on how desperate he is for money. lol. $9.99?
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

If hes being paid for it, Im guessing it would be similar to those people who dress in costumes to draw attention to a business. Couldnt be worse than most fast food uniforms, to a non-crossdreser. That earns what, 8 to 10 bucks an hour maybe?

...So why are you asking?

I would guess this would be like being offered an acting job. Imagine being Darth Vader yes you will be seen but no one will know who is behind the mask. It will come down to what you think is fair payment.

This will be different for everyone, only those being asked can decide.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi,

What they get paid now plus 50 % to act a part or go on the cat walk or do a maids job,

As to why youv been asked to do something similar or be dressed for a laugh and find out whats it like,

...noeleena...

It sure wouldn't take much for me !!!

Who would be willing to pay this money? Most employers only offer minimum wage as it is.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

...And the point of all this would be?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The thread that asked if you'd crossdress for a year if you were paid a million dollars got me thinking about this.

If men accepted this gig to crossdress nicely incognito in each city, who'd benefit? Not just they would financially, but CDs and TGs and others would benefit socially, because we'd be more accepted, (assuming it were apparent that the men were crossdressed).

I wasn't trying to be serious by bringing this up. I thought it was an amusing idea. But funny ideas can sometimes lead to good ideas too.

By the way, feel free to consider this an idea party and to put your thinking caps on, just for fun.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    How about the same income stream with benefits, (Health insurance, pension, meals) to go seamlessly from my current career to professional crossdresser.
    Interesting concept but, my job is way easier than crossdressing to pass everyday.
    But, I don't know. Walk around busy urban areas as a sexy french maid to attract attention to the advertising on the iPad in your hand.
    Hmmmmm?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I was already offered $1,000,000 per hour and I turned it down. I can be had but I can't be bought!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

well that would sound like a fun idea to have. A lot companies will sometimes pay models to model and show off their product whether it be clothes or phones or anything else. So I would think it would be a pretty reasonable part time job for someone to crossdress and maybe advertise a product.

I can more imagine this job being more like a commission then an hourly wage thing though, something to do for special events. I imagine walking around outside day after day for hours on end would be a pretty unenjoyable job for anyone.

You said let this be an idea party and let our thinking caps expand the idea. What if we had a game show were ten CD's were chosen to be house guest. Have clothing designers furnish their clothes to them and makeup up companies furnish their brands, even wig companies to perfume companies could advertise their wares on the show. The advertisements would be what each of the men chose to dress in, makeup up choices, and even heels or ladies shoes that were chosen for that week. These ads would be the commercials.
    Each CD had been given a job to work at for a week. ( at real companies) Each job would be considered a woman's type work setting. Example secretarial, salesperson in a women's store, maids service, check n clerk at motel, waitress, and etc. Ten different jobs and ten CDs to dress every morning and go to work for one week at each job. Hidden cameras to watch them. Let America vote on the one that does the poorest job of impersonating a gal and that one would be removed. The cd at the end would receive the prize. This would help America see that cd is a harmless event and could elevate it to a sport among men.... Lol Just thinking outside the box.

Nice OTB thinking there, ladies, IMO.
    Last edited by LelaK; 09-08-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    If men accepted this gig to crossdress nicely incognito in each city, who'd benefit? Not just they would financially, but CDs and TGs and others would benefit socially, because we'd be more accepted
    There's not enough money in the world to pay enough guys (who aren't crossdressers already) to do it to make it seem 'normal' to the rest of the world.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm just wondering why someone would pay me for something that I regularly do for free. But hey, money is money, so why not?