Thread: update and a new avatar.

update and a new avatar.

A few weeks have gone by now since i started dressing full time at home.
    Still married
    That's a good sign.
    I just want to say it's a lot of work.
    Have no body hair left and the shaving is forever.
    I tried hair removal cream. Puts a hole new meaning to feel the burn.
    But I am much happier now then I was before. I just got to balance things out and not let my insecurities get in the way.
    My wife and I talked about it every now and then and one of the stipulations I wanted is when she needs me to go to the store or she wants to go out just ask. It only takes me a min to trow on jeans and a shirt. The reason for this is she told me she felt bad for asking me to go out because I'm dressed. That is why I made that rule she should never feel bad. so far she is happy. (Still married)
    But everything is going good.
    Just wanted to let my friends and everyone else know that.

Hugs
    Julie summers

Hi, Julie. I'm in a similar situation. Having finally realized that there was something more to my female spirit than just playing female characters all the time, I talked about it with my wife and started therapy recently.

I dress almost every day when I get home from work, but the rush has diminished. I don't really go all out. I like eyeliner and a skirt. Working on converting a bunch of nice t-shirts to a more femme style. But even when I'm tired and don't change after my exercise, I still feel different. At home I'm more relaxed and able to be myself.

My lady actually likes the hair-free, more-often-smiling me. The hair part has been a drag. I like shaving my legs, but the back and chest are difficult and sensitive. I tried waxing and broke out in horrible pimples for a week afterward, in spite of taking really good care of my skin. got to try sugaring, but need to wait. My hair has already grown out, so the waxing was really $180 for a week of discomfort with little positive result.

Still, these are small problems in the scheme of things. I'm glad to be more open with myself and working on figuring out where I fit in to the gender spectrum. It's complicated in that I spent a lot of time learning to love and accept who I am, in spite of maybe not understanding that fully. It's complicated. Just glad I have access to therapy and a supportive spouse.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Hugs,

Brianna
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

That's really cool. Congratulations

The Mad Scientist
    Shaving is forever.....that's soooooo true

Shaving is forever, but the feeling when you are done, priceless !

That's a nice look in the new avatar. Glad to hear things are going well with the wife. Congratulations on being full time.

I'm in a similar situation too. Wife loves the happier more attentive side of me. The thrill has subsided and has given way to a calm confidence in moving outside of home with Julia.

Good luck with everything...always be true and honest with yourself!!!

Thank you ladies.
    Will keep updating as time gos by.

Ox
    Julie summers

By the way the flash caught me off gard so I think I closed my eyes.
    I have a lot more pics but I thought that one looked more real and natural that why I picked it.
    Just so you know
    Brianna_h my therapist was a quack so I dumped it.
    I've only confided to one person on here on the reasons why and that's where I will leave it.
    Just wanted to be honest

OX
    Julie summers