Thread: I just wanna go on record

I just wanna go on record

...and say it is total BS that Michelle's thread was apparently deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Yup. Lots o' good stuff going on.
    Lea

Shrugs. It's their sandbox. Out of sight, out of mind.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Banned Read only
    Well, I have to agree. We finally get a good honest deep down hard core conversation going and its deleted. That is Bull!

I really want to speak up against the deletion of Michelle's thread. I can understand maybe if she deleted her first post and thus deleted the whole thread. But I take EXCEPTION if someone else deleted the thread. In that case that is REALLY heavy handed.

Johanna Anna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Silver Member
    Is it really surprising? It seems whenever there is a serious discussion going it is either locked earlier or deleted. I've never understood the reasoning.

did the OP ask for it to be deleted??

Spirited discussions are not well tolerated here. Surely this isn't news to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    ...and say it is total BS that Michelle's thread was apparently deleted.
    And this one will be, too. But you already knew that, right?
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Silver Member
    Ibtl? Ibtd?
    Lea

Right lets get one thing straight here... that thread ended up being nothing but insults being thrown around, not a good conversation going although it might have been at first.

Also I suggest that you all read the rules about criticizing a moderator's decision. Don't any of you start a thread like this again. You're not happy with the way things are done round here then you all know what you can do!
    Last edited by Sandra; 09-10-2014 at 04:32 AM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Having just read some of that thread, had you all not piled on with your bullshit drama and insults, that thread would have not been deleted. It was doomed from about the 4th reply, some of you should be really ashamed at what you wrote, whether you believe a person or not, that is no reason to be nasty. Just because we've been down that road before, doesn't give any of you the right to treat a person that way.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn