Thread: Motorcycles

Motorcycles

I have been riding motorcycles for many years. And as the season are changing it reminds me that fall is my favorite time of year to ride. It's also my favorite time to crossdress. It brings to mind the sexy image of a girl on the back of a motorcycle riding slowly through town turning heads ,wearing tight jeans , a cropped leather jacket. Maybe a little hint of a thong peeking out. A cute pair of knee high ,high heel boots or bootie. A pink skull cap helmet , big sunglasses , big hoop earring. Hair blowing in the wind. Sounds pretty cool right ? I love the whole idea right up untill the part where I would have to be holding on tight to the big burly guy driving ;
    That's where the whole fantacy loses it's luster for me lol

That would kinda kinda shake you back to reality doesn't it.... But I was enjoying your fantasy up to that part....

Banned Read only
    Just a thought...

Move to Florida and you can both ride AND CD year round. At least here in central Florida.

Unless of course, you enjoy being "covered up" for both hobbies? Many ladies here do seem to prefer winter dressing.

My brother lives in Dartmouth, Mass so I know what a PITA the weather can be there.

And why does the goil need to be on the back pray tell?

Why not just be the rider? I ride bikes also and being a pillion doesn't do it for me. I like the image of a hot looking girl on the back but the image of a hot looking girl in control of the motorcycle is just as cool.
    I have wondered what it would be like to take the bike for a squirt as a girl. Apart from getting makeup in the helmet i see this as something I might do.
    Wanna go for a ride ?
    Chees
    Amanda

Lexi, I agree with Amanda, get on and ride!! I see a lot of girlly girls riding single these days.

Hugs, Bria

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    That is funny. I have had the same thoughts.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    My very first trip out of the house was dressed under my leathers for a ride on the bike. Was terrified of dropping it so really did not enjoy it as much as I should. Mmmm might do it again though...
    Call me Donna, please

Banned Read only
    I have rode Harleys for 30 years. Nothing is more satisfying than watching some dude on a Honda shrink when a cute n sexy chick on a Harley pulls up next to him at a red light.

Too funny, haven't been here in ages and here's a thread about motorcycles. I also ride, used to live in New England, now in Cali. I'm an ATTGATT kinda person, but have on an occasion or two worn stockings under my gear ;-) Sometimes thongs as well. Hey, they're comfy. I'm small, and with my (usually) long hair tied up coming out of my helmet, I know I've had more than one instance of being "checked out" on the bike. I always smile and wave. Sorry I didn't know you when I lived in Mass Lexi, we coulda ridden together.

And yes, ride your own bike!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Nothing is more satisfying than watching some dude on a Honda shrink when a cute n sexy chick on a Harley pulls up next to him at a red light.
    Not sure which is more satisfying, the shrinking guy on the Honda, or getting the smile and thumbs up from the guy on the Harley that pulls up beside you.

Hahaha i soo can relate to this my bike is an xr honda evrytime i do crossdress i go to provinces far from my city an always do it on my car but there are times im on a tight budget gas here is so high i use my xr people are shock to see me always driving one with a kinky short
    Shorts lol

Motorcycles and CDing don't really overlap in my Venn diagram. Nothing pretty about sweaty leathers no matter what the color and I certainly don't want to ride as a passenger.

A fun recollection:

A couple of decades ago my male self rode desert with a club that included a nationally-ranked women's motocross rider. She was a petite little thing who needed a large rock just to get up onto her bike, but once astride it few of us could match her speed. We'd always put her in the lead if we were being joined by a new guy for a trail ride. She's start out at a leisurely pace and slowly ramp it up into her own ability level. Now, nobody with testosterone was going to allow a girl to ride away from them in the desert so the newbie would end up riding on his ragged edge. The rest of us, trailing along behind, had a great time watching the poor newbie either crash or give up in frustration!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]