Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: compliments

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar

compliments

What`s the nicest thing anybody has said to you while out en-femme .

Okay if I buy you a drink Hon?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There are 3 that come to mind the first is a double.
    1) I was at Ireans corset shop for the first time and the owner said " I can't believe how pretty you are " and as I was picking out an outfit a guy fixing the heat in the store said " I'm not trying to be fresh but I would love to see you in that"
    2) I was at an "adult " store and clerk said " what ever work out your doing you could sell it " ( corny I know but it still made me feel good )
    3 ) at the brass rail in new London I had a guy say " I love your boots , and the ass ant bad either "

Wolf whistles, Buy you a drink. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amazing Member
    The nicest thing is probably, not saying anything, so that gives me a clue that I may just have passed totally as a woman in their eyes!
    NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects or any other reasons, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT You DO NOT have MY permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or ANY forum posts both current and future. If you have DONE THIS or do IT, I MAY consider IT a violation of my rights to privacy and it may as a result, even be the subject of the appropriate action, including steps permitted under the law involving courts and lawyers. Why not ask for my approval and permission first?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Walking thru the mall one day 100% femme mode and one of the two ladies walking behind me said. I wish I was built like her she has some nice curves.

all it takes for me is when I hear Hi Ladies or can I help you Mama

Crossdresser
    A gg friend said I have amazing legs. She also had to touch my forearms because she didn't believe I am naturally hairless.

Today when I was CD'ing in school, everyone told me that I looked extremely feminine & liked my gothic-esque look.
    And most of my female friends said "YOU'RE MORE FEMININE THAN ME, so jealous", which is a great compliment.
    "When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in the eyes of your enemies."
    "If the comedy's rye, that's ok. Put some butter on it and smile; it's groovy"

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    During my first time out dressed, a guy told me, "I love your shoes!" They were my nude patent slingbacks, one of my favorite pairs

Wolf whistles and honks. I have also been complimented by GG a few times.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

While I was out in a bustier top, a young lady with a very nice petite figure once said she wished she had my cleavage.

I then proceeded to converse with her on all the types of enhancers and push up pads that were out on the market explaining she could have more than me as she actually had more to start with.

One of the ladies in the doctors office said [about my long natural nails), "Most girls would kill to have nails like those."

And at the nail salon I go to, one of the nail techs took my hand and turned it palm up to check to see if my nails were real of fake. They were real.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Once I was told, "I'll be honest. I would kill for your legs."
    Another time when I was out, I said, "I am so nervous" to an employee at the restaurant I was entering. She asked me, "Why?"
    While ballroom dancing dressed in a skirt, hose, etc. but presenting male, a couple times a GG approached me and asked me to dance.
    Last edited by jjjjohanne; 09-13-2014 at 06:03 AM.

Comment from a trans-friendly gg: "You could definitely go full time"

I had a salt shaker handy, but it still felt good.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    1. WOW......(most popular)

2. Your really cute

3. I would like to see you again ( my personal favorite)

"Hey, does your boyfriend let you drive that sweet boat?"

(Not really - just my imagination.)
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

I am a transgender female so I am 24/7. Just this past week I had my hair cut and restyled and the next day I was working as a volunteer at a dining room for the way less fortunate. While serving their lunch, one of the women seated commented that I just had my hair cut and restyled, and that she thought it was pretty. The rest of the day I was on cloud nine.

Bobbi

One Halloween I went to a friend's party all dressed as Mimi (Drew Carey Show, no one there knows I dress). At first no one knew who I was (complement one). I later was talking to one of the GGs there and she asked who did my make up. I said that the day before a friend did it (partly true) but tonight I did and she was so surprised that I could do such a nice job in blending.
    I've had other women also tell me that I have a good touch and do a very nice job on my makeup, not overdone at all.

I have been told by a few women that i have been with that i have very soft skin .Which of course made my girl side feel very good
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I was clothes shopping and the GG manager said she wished that she had my waistline.
    "Missed it by that much!"

As I walked by a clerk in sears she said "excuse me but do I know you from the northwest Lutheran church?". I said no but asked her if she meant me or my male self, she said " your what?" I walked away on cloud nine.
    Live and let dress.

When I got "Ma'am"ed once going to the movies.
    Joni

On my last shopping trip to Indianapolis, the SA at White House/Black Market asked me if I was a professional model.

And the MUA at the MAC store greeted me with, "Wow! Somebody sure knows how to do lipstick!"

It was a good day.

- Diane

When I got "may I help you miss" in a shop and another time I was told "you look pretty"
    I also had a makeover and then went onto a club and was told that I should watch out as all the men would be chasing me, which I thought at the time the lady was just being nice and flattering me, but to my very nice surprise men did take an interest and were very polite and treated me as a women offering drinks and dance......it felt amazing and totally mind blowing. Hugs and kisses Abbey x
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!