Thread: progress

Aspiring Member

progress

Over the last few weeks ccertain realizations have brought out the child in me. I have come to realize that throwing tantrums because of the hand i have been delt doesn't do me any good. I came to this when having a conversation with my wife. NY hormones have been upped for going on 2 months and when we talked i realized how much i have become normal. I have stopped mental masturbation, stopped worrying about all this, and kinda feel really good. I am not sure when it happened but it is a great feeling. The fact of the matter is that it concrete's the fact that I need hormones. I actually have planned and plan to keep my first group get together. I am going hell or high water.

This is just a post to say wow..changes happen and you do not even realize it.
    Professional thread killer.

Silver Member
    Accepting yourself Gabbi, for who you really are is IMO one of the biggest steps we can make to becoming a better individual! Although you may still hit some "speed bumps" in life, please continue to travel in a positive direction. Enjoy.

Aspiring Member
    I have come to learn i am my biggest speed bumb... i am trying to get out of my own way
    Professional thread killer.

That's great news Gabbi! HRT takes a little while to work it's magic. Glad to hear it's helping you.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Gabbi I am so happy for you and this milestone😃
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Isn't the realization mind blowing? Life is so good when you allow it to happen. You will find your groups groups to be a god send. When I went to my first at my VA, I was quiet and reserved. Now we are just a bunch of girls (sound corny, I know) talking to each other and about our highs and lows. I would give up my Psyc before I gave up my group. After our bi-weekly meeting, some of us go out for social interaction. We have become friends, some close. Groups mean a lot to me, I couldn't do without them.

Bobbi