Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What visible feminine items are you wearing in male mode?

I wear concelaer makeup, eyeshadow, mascara, bra, thong, support pantyhose or stockings everyday, sometimes a girdle or waist cincher too with womens jeans or shorts which ever is appropriate.

Although I have never worn a wig or skirt w/ heels in public it is on my bucket list ....LOL

For now I guess I am a under dresser, but even so I am happy with it

Today was a typical day.
    Thinned eyebrows, thin necklace with 2 gold hearts.
    Long nails with OPI Matte nail envy, panties of course, girls jeans, ankle bracelet, 2 toe rings and red toes.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Interesting thread...

For me fem shaped eyebrows
    Shaved arms and legs
    Fem jeans
    Brighton bead bracelet
    Once in a whole a little eye make up

Always underdressed

Hmmm, my identity is female regardless of how I am dressed, but most days for convenience my dress is andro and ambiguous. Skinny girl jeans all the time. Long hair. Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets etc). loose slinky tops with deep necklines. short female jackets or vests. Honestly, I go out regularly wearing only clothing from the girls side of the store but it is so andro that I probably look only like an artist or musician. Sure, I love to get dolled up as much as anyone, but it doesnt matter on a day to day basis. As I said, my identity is female. The rest is just costuming.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Ditto, I feel just the same a you do
    Brandy

Careful I bite <3
    I like to keep my male and female sides separate in most of my outings, just because it simplifies things, and because I get to enjoy my duality fully.

Still there are some items that cross over and for a variety of reasons. Most of the time just because it's clean and convenient to wear it that day, but some of the items do mean more than that. Sometimes it's because I love the items so much that I worked them in both parts of me, and others because I secretly like to know I'm wearing them (sometimes just the feeling).

I could name so many things I've worn but here are the main categories I can think of:
    sandals (Birkenstock come in so many more colors for women, some of which aren't even super feminine. I wear these VERY regularly)
    dress flats
    sneakers
    boots (sometimes with a block heel)
    shorts
    slacks
    coats
    work pants
    mascara
    foundation
    lipgloss
    neutral/nude lipsticks
    nail polish (I tend to get both done and remove the hands when I need to present myself as "normal")
    acrylics (such a shame to do them and waste them so I only do them when I don't have to present as "normal" for a while
    waxed eyebrows
    long hair (sometimes neutrally styled)

I normally keep both parts of my personality separate, since I enjoy both parts of myself. I'm self confident enough to let them mix somewhat, and merge it into a semi-androgynous existence, but it doesn't interest me to be a "guy in a dress" type thing. Most of the people I know have already accepted the hair (not styled), and the nails. Everything else they don't notice since I keep the queues down to 2-3 MAX at a time to not draw too much attention. Not to mention within my masculine womenswear there really isn't too much to work with to make it look good in male mode.

Shaved hands & arms, jeweled pierced ears, necklace/chain, bracelet/small watch, clear toe nail polish. My favourite spin though is to wear an androgynous fragrance. My choice of Tabu, Chance by Channel, and even Red from Giorgio can be sported with the proper attitude. If I choose something too girly (I'm definitely not out) a bit of Aramis can balance it. Great fun when a GG gets the scent and tries to pick out who's wearing it. Amuses my wife to boot.

Silver Member
    Women's wire framed eyeglasses ($9 from Walmart).

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Today is much like any day:
    Girls jeans,socks and Chuck Taylors (black with pink stitching)
    Heart necklace (one silver one jade)
    Girls T shirt (black with pale pink stitching)
    Loose curls in hair (beach curls).

Ear rings...I prefer dangly ones. Rarely I will wear only one, which says "boy" in my culture.
    Toe nails are usually painted, but that may not show.
    Except for some special-purpose footwear I own only "women's" shoes, but that does include some that are not obvious.
    Underdressing, yes always. May include AA bras.
    Mascara frequently. Foundation often.
    Shaped eye brows. Shaved arms and legs.
    Stockings or pantyhose when weather permits.

I have just started a new job and so am treading gently, but in my previous places of employment I also wore skirts in boy mode about 20% of the time.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Funny. I just had this discussion with my therapist... I realized that all my boy clothes are actually unisex. Nothing male specific except for a couple of suits and my underpants.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Always panties and painted toenails
    jennigrace

When in male mode, which for moi, is very rare I always wear my cat's eye frames. The larger the better. The last time I did this was the Summer of 2012. I was also wearing female shorts, red & very short.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-15-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Reality Check
    I don't have an "androgynous mode". I don't see the point.

I wear women's jeans when I wear jeans unless I'm doing physical or dirty work, then I wear men's jeans. My women's jeans are rather plain and straight or boot cut, not skinny jeans. You have to look at the label to tell they are women's jeans.

I wear them not to put something over on anyone, they just fit me better and are not as baggy as men's jeans.

Girls jeans, cowgirl boots, bra with enhancers, make-up.

Banned Read only
    I have 2 modes and both male.

Male mode = shorts that are obviously women's [by length and fit] and a man's shirt of some kind and my trusty NB solid black running shoes.

Other male mode. Same as above, the ONLY exception being 3 to 5 inch heels of some kind instead of the running shoes.

FACT: Easily over 1000 trips "out" to all manner of stores at all hours of the day and night for 14 years now w/o ever the slightest PROBLEM unless one considers clueless female teens a "problem". [and it is relatively easy to educate them as to their cluelessness]

I am NOT simply lucky, nor do I live in some "special" city.

I simply interact with other folks normally [dressed/CDing WRONG according to many of the "experts" here] and treat them with courtesy and respect.

I get the same in return.

It's not complicated,

I wear womens jeans (bootcut / skinny) nearly all the time. Legs, arms, armpits, hands and cheast shaved.
    I'm currently adjusting my eyebrows to a feminine / androgynous shape.
    From time to time i also wear heels, nail polish and tops in guy mode.

I always wear black spandex shorts designed for women when I workout--hard to find similar styles for men. The result is zero chaffing when I run, as well as a few odd looks
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I don't know if it counts as feminine, but I do go out with my (non-removable :P ) long hair (usually up in a bun) and nails (unpainted, neatly filed and waayy longer than most ) and probably a bit of sway in my walk.. (thanks genetics for widish hips & big butt... :P )

I regularly wear women's shorts,socks, jeans and shoes. When out running at night, women's tops, capris and sometimes running skirts.

Shoes (mannish shoes in women's sizes; has to do with very skinny feet more than style), cotton underwear (fit and feel better), ieans (when I wear them; again, comfort is key), coat (leather or suede, larger than needed, w/ many pockets).
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I wear women's active wear apparel every night & morning as my pj's! I have accumulated many sleeveless tops that range in color from purple, salmon, bright yellow, black, light blue and short are white, black, gray, light blue, fuchsia & red. My wife, son & daughter just asked me here I bought it from.I also wear 2 coats of clear nail on weekends..not a comment yet after 2 months...LOL!

For me it's slacks/jeans, shoes, some tops and t-shirts, a touch of makeup and mascara and my earrings of course.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !