Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A truly great moment in my life

Great analogy, Isha. You are an inspiration and this world is a better place because of you. Good luck with you friend.

What an awesome story. I'm so glad things went well

Oh Isha, you brought tears to my eyes in the best way possible!

Bless you!

Jaye

Isha, I think that you have a true friend there, it took a while for him to process the information and to find that he missed the friendship as much as you did. I sincerely hope that he is able to make the leap to a level of understand that will let him reconnect with you and renew the close friendship that the two of you have shared in the past.

Thanks for relating a very personal part of your life.

Hugs, Bria

Ishia, Thank You for sharing this wonderful story ,I am in the process of sharing my story with my friends and so far so good but I am sure that I will come across some that don`t understand .

I envision your friend, himself at a loss over the breakup, reaching the point of contacting you and hoping you can give him a rationalization he may use to reestablish the friendship. He may have wanted to call you many times before, but the disclosure to the officers was enough to put him over the edge. He needed only to hear your voice and receive something - anything - that he could use for justification why you should be friends again.

You, of course delivered on that, and delivered in true Isha quality.
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt

Wow, what an amazing, uplifting story. An incredible demonstration of the old adage "time heals all wounds".

Angela xx

That is heart warming, I am all teared up after reading this, thank you.

Isha, this was one of the most heart warming stories I have read is a long time. I do not know you except through your posts, but through those posts we have all come to know you to be a wonderful and inspirational human being. I am sure that should you ever decide to leave us here that we will miss you very much and I am not surprised that your friend probably missed you as well and decided to try and understand and rekindle a valuable friendship.
    Congratulations.
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us all.

Hugs
    Michelle

Wow Isha!

Your description of how you felt going into Starbucks, and not knowing how the meeting with your friend would go, gave me the chills. The trepidation you describe must have been hard to overcome. I admire your courage. I think that your desire to attempt to mend this friendship, when it would be easier to keep your distance, show you character. Thank you for sharing your stories, fears, and successes.

Athena
    Last edited by Athena_; 09-21-2014 at 09:32 AM.