Thread: Crossdressing Means You Are Gay?

Reality Check

Crossdressing Means You Are Gay?

Reading another thread today I came upon this post:

If your wearing a skirt on a constant basis then you are gay... Why would someone thinks hes straight who wears one? No ifs no buts but youre gay=)
    followed by this:

In my world and in the world of realists its not ignorant my dear its just plain up brutally honest with urself

Just simple logic , if your not gay then dnt crossdress on a cnstant basis lol, even a kid or a granpa will tell u dat
    This was from a member here.

I think this is often the first thing poeple ask crossdressers when they find out for the first time about their crossdressing but I think it's been said before that most crossdressers identify as straight males and many are happily married to women and have normal relations with them.

Comments? Should there be a poll?

Untitled
    Sorry, but this question is a perennial one and has been done to death.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another