Thread: feeling feminine ?

feeling feminine ?

A strange thing happened on the way to the bank today, I realized I had forgotten to put on moisturizer or shave or mascara. So I turned around and went back home to get decent for going public. I guess I should explain that lately I have been wearing just enough mascara to darken my now long lashes (which are naturally light colored) then when I thought I was through I found myself redoing my nails in clear coat which I wear every day. After all I was going to be food shopping and mingling with the other women there. I was wearing my hair down which now has a few waves to it and as always my Klogs on my feet. Funny how the little things matter. Well just another incident that makes you wonder.

Understand completely. Have done the same.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    So when I have to go out, I assess my bodily condition. If I am already clean and shaved then I do the max femme I can get away with. (The good news is that I have been going beyond what I used to be able to get away with :-) ). If I have been car fixing, cutting trees, guys stuff, and have to go to town, Then a quick change of the clothes that are inappropriate for public consumption and I head out in Guy mode.
    Back to the first part.
    I have been building more and more confidence in my Femme appearance lately and have been dressing more as a casual girl, light mascara, lipstick, girl shorts, adhesive bra, colorful girls tees, and girl sneakers. A light touch with the brush before I go in the store and a BIG confident SMILE on my face and in my heart.
    Wow is that an amazing feeling or what.
    I just love this life!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Hi bobbino I just thought it was kind of "funny" that I would think of such things as if they were so natural a thing to do anymore like wearing panties when not at work.

I guess different folks have different ways of feeling feminine.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning