Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Six days in drab challenge?

Well, could do it, but have wore panties solely for a month. Have dressed some part of the day for
    the last 2 weeks.
    Can---yes Want to -----NO
    hugs

No. I am TS, and prior to transitioning, I only went 6 or more days in a row without any dressing when I went home to visit my family once a year for Christmas. It was a freakin miserable experience. For the rest of the year I never went more than 2-3 days without some form of dressing. In my case, and I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else here, it was the sign of a much deeper problem. I turned out to be a TS and now that I live full-time as a woman, I won't even do 6 minutes in drab.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Yes, I could do it. As a matter of fact I am already half way there. I got home Thurs night and took of my underthings and showered. I had a couple job interviews and some church business ( I don't under dress in church, just me) and been busy as heck. Left out today (day 4) Not a problem might just do it to make sure I can, thank goodness day 7 isn't that far away tho