Thread: is it just me or....

is it just me or....

When I first joined the forum I was just an occasional dresser.. now I dress more frequently and wear items as much as possible. Today, I was cleaning the house wearing typical casual women's clothes and I noticed I wasn't having to fuss with bra straps anymore. The bra simply seems to fit me better. This got me to thinking: has my body changed and now it physically does fit better? Or am I just better at fitting the bra to me?
    It always seemed I had to fuss with bra straps to stay up before. Now not at all.
    Was just wondering what changed and if anyone else has noticed it.

Cdn

You probably just got use to wearing a bra is all. Your body didn't magically change lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    No, it is the forum. Haven't you noticed the subliminal messages in every post? Muahahahah!

Gold Member
    I must admit that since I joined the forum, my dressing has multiplied many times.
    I under dress 80% of the times, panties 24/7 and a bra the 80%, always wear fem
    jeans, they fit me better. Average day, I wear a DAB top, but I do have a few fem
    tops that look average enough to be considered a DAB top.
    I just feel better dressed in Fem Wear.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    I think it's just you
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I think we become accustomed to the feeling we get from the different articles of clothing and weight distribution of forms or the balance needed for heels the longer we wear them. Eventually it's possible to forget what you are wearing and just go on through life being yourself. That can be a problem if you aren't out to the world, so try to keep track.

Or it could be those subliminal messages.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've totally noticed an increase in my dressing since I joined here as well. I'm thinking you just got better at fitting the bra but you never know

And I'm totally onto you girls with these subliminal messages....

I think you just adjust the straps better, although I remember a GG telling me that some women stat to develop a depression on their clavicle due to the weight of the strap on them and it helps keep the strap in place. so if you're regularly wearing a bra this may be happening also.
    Now if I can only keep my purse from falling off my shoulders. Guess I gotta use my purse more often.