Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone changing how they dress or evolving.

My dressing hasn't changed much. I don't dress in womens' casual clothes. If I'm dressing casual, I'm drab!

I started out sort of trashy, and the older the more I dressed my age and found out that it less noticeable.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I haven't really changed the way I dress but I would say I have evolved.

A Journey 2011-2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikji9DMaeVA
    Just everyday... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd5C4_2C988

I think like many of us I started out a little over the top, or maybe a lot over the top. Now I seem to be happy dressing casually around the house and blendy yet stylish if going out. Lately I've been in a phase where I'm quite content to just stay in wear leggings, a casual top and very minimal make-up. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I dont blame u for not wearing panty hose. I dislike them 2. & dont wear them even its cold. Ttyswhen

I think any kind of hose in Arizona would be uncomfortable in warm weather.
    Colder climes such as Chicago I wear heavy hose often to keep out the cold.
    That weather is fast approaching again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Most definitely my wardrobe has evolved. I started with just panties and a teddy or corset and skirt. Basically lingerie, it was for around the house. Now a days I have started shopping at retail stores$$$$$. I have found I am more drawn to the pin up look and a more sexy casual way of dressing. I think as time moves on I will seriously follow the whats in when it comes to dressing because I want to start venturing out but not stand out. I.E. short skirt or dress in winter.

I started out dressing like a total street walker , and one with no fashion sense at that!
    But now on the rare oncasion I get to dress I think I dress like a 40 something that wears the styles of the 20 something cuz she still has the body to pull it off , you know the proverbial " Milfs" of the world lol
    All kidding aside a typical look for me right now say to go to the mall would be skinny jeans and high heel bootie a nice sweater maybe a turtle neck. Hair down but wearing a cute pink Yankees hat. Full make up big hoop earrings long nails
    Jewelry and a big purse. Kind of a dress it up casual jersey girl kind of thing I guess.
    I agree with katey 888 I'm all about the little details that sell the image. I know I would blend a lot better if I paired that same outfit with a pair of knee high flat boots but I just love my heels ! But I've gotten way off topic lol
    So yes the way I dress has very much evolved

Banned Read only
    Just dress more appropriately as I get older. Miniskirts are a thing of the past unfortunately!

I have changed a lot.
    I started very sexy, large breasts, tight skirts and tops ... I wanted to show I was soooo female.
    But as I got more comfortable with myself and I just wanted to be comfortable and did not care as much that people saw me as very sexy.
    I just wanted to be comfortable and blend in. When I can dress and not cause anyone to have a second look I feel good.
    I can just wear a smaller forms, nice top and some jeans and I am OK.
    Prene

Very rarely do I wear miniskirts, unless ... Halloween or if everyone else would be wearing them.