Thread: To Close for Comfort

To Close for Comfort

The wife is gone for the day and I have a chance to dress. I went the whole 9 yards nails makeup everything. Did some house work when I was finished I decided to go out in the back yard. Just as I was going to open the door my neighbors dog came into the yard. Knowing my neighbor would be close behind. I turn and went to the basement knowing she couldn't see me.

My wife has told the neighbors to come over anytime with their dogs so they can play with ours. She gone now I might try it again. I just want to go outside dressed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gone to live my life
    Hi Glenda,

That does sound like close call . . . good luck getting some outside dressed time.

Hugs

Isha

You do have to be careful when going out in the daytime if you aren't out to the neighbors. Glad you had an escape route handy, remember what Isha says about knowing how you will exit a situation if necessary!

Hugs, Bria

or be prepared with a 'story' if need be!..
    Sometimes I wish my neighbors knew..
    I usually do the 'escape route' tho'..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

I have a back porch and have neighbors about a 1/4 mile on the north side. I am working on enclosing the north end. I can sit outside if I keep a close watch out for anyone coming up the back road behind the house. I do have two routes of escape one is by French doors and one by the carport on south side. As Isha said unless you want to be outed always have a good escape route.

Before I was married I didn't care what the neighbors saw or said. I was outside all the time but I didn't know many of them and the ones that saw me have moved away.

Well it's over back to drab almost. The neighbor kids are home from school the dog wants out. Still wearing panties and a lace tank top under my sweats can't go without something on the rest of the day.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-16-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    I enjoy my backyard time. Fortunately the yard is fully fenced. The side to the north is five feet, but, the property next door drops down. When that house was vacant I really had full run of the yard. Now I still have to be aware of the neighbors.