Thread: Telemarketers, Glad that all phones don't have cameras!!

Telemarketers, Glad that all phones don't have cameras!!

I've been getting calls a lot from some company and I have been saying not interested and hanging up. But today I thought I would ask exactly what are you selling? The women on the phone had a pretty heavy accent, I thought she said something about a mail product. Could you repeat that I said, then finally I understood she wanted to send me a "Male Enhancement Product" I'm really looking for the opposite and if she could have seen me it would be obvious!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Careful I bite <3
    I've thought about practicing my voice with telemarketers, and any support people. Would probably be the same as them seeing that, and with no need to actually give out a real name.