Thread: A small vacation story

A small vacation story

My wife and I were packing for a recent vacation. She was debating whether to bring her big bottle of eye makeup remover. I mentioned to her that I dabbled in mascara when I dressed and that I had an unopened travel size of pre-moistened wipes she could use. She took them. After she used them she asked how I managed to deal with them since they stung a bit. I said it didn't matter to me since it passed quickly. She then said I could use her remover.

The little things mean a lot, don't they

Didn't you feel insulted? Wasn't she undermining your manliness? Or was she testing your manliness?

Seriously though, you sound lucky. How much does she like your crossdressing on a scale from 0 to 10, zero meaning least and ten most?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Quote Originally Posted by melissalynn View Post
    The little things mean a lot, don't they
    Totally! Good story!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Melissa,
    Sharing is a wonderful thing.
    Even better when it's habit forming.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sweet story and a wonderful wife.
    Char

Gone to live my life
    Hi Melissa,

A very nice story indeed and a testament to acceptance.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Melissa Lynn, It sounds like you have a wonderful wife and a great marriage.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It is all about the small things....
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I can relate to what you mean here. My wife shares her makeup when I run out of something and if she tries a new brand and doesn't like it, she just puts it with my stash. She has used my eyeliner just two weeks ago because hers was out. It is truly neat when the wives are accepting and the small things do matter in every aspect of life not just dressing especially in a marriage.

i cant say anything on this Jaylyn just said it all for me.. huggs.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Just sharing makeup remover would mean A LOT to me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    When I was "only" a guy, my wife and I had all kinds of conversations. Then Tina arrived. Now we have to be careful what kind of conversations someone else might be listening to! We're in Payless, she turns and says, "get which ever one's you like while I look for me" in NOT a whisper as we stand in the aisle for women's size 12. In a drug store, "you might like this mascara". She's folding the laundry, holds up a pair of panties, "are these yours or not?".

Of course, this is all absolutely wonderful, but it does take some getting use to!

Our last vacation she didn't like any of her dresses she brought and asked me what I brought and ended up wearing my dresses at night and I really loved and enjoyed wearing hers. Of corse I only was dresses in the room or on the balcony. Still is nice to share and have something in common.