Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***could/would you stop for $10 million***

***could/would you stop for $10 million***

lots of stories about purging for my wife, stopping for my life, dont feel the need any more, what does it all mean.

it compliments another monetary thread. made the amount substantial because we like this....

if you "could" or "would" quit for the comfort of financial independence. no little bits of panty wearing, sneaking on the wig once and a while,
    wearing your heels cleaning the house, stone cold complete "everything" (ETERNAL PURGE) for a sizable amount of cash in exchange. $10 million

so "Would you" or "Could you" ? if you fail you turn into a pumpkin...

guess i go first:

so ive accepted this part, it ebbs like the tide, we struggle with the new economy, could really use the money but to be honest i couldnt do it, this is me and if the choice is dirt poor then so be it, the mrs. on the other hand would be at the goodwill donating my things looking to help others to dress like hootchie girls....
    Last edited by mykell; 10-01-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added failure penalty....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Not for $10 mil. Perhaps $100. Even then, that is a low sum is this day and age.

BTW. What would happen if we failed after receiving the money?
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Would I stop for $10 million? Yes I would. Question is could I. No way.

I'd need to enough money to buy a professional sports teams and a game development company to distract myself, so would need more than $10 million.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Being retired, I really don't need the money. Funny thing is, I've never really needed money! Always seemed to have enough so giving up CDing, for me, would require a better incentive! My dream girl maybe? LOL

Considering how I am always too aware of how much I spend on clothes and shoes, it would be rather cruel to get so much money and not be able to spend it as I would like! I would most likely falter after a few months.

Angela xx

Sure. My price for stopping would be much lower, but you don't have the money so it's all hypothetical.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

I could stop dressing, but could not stop being me, and would the $10 million be worth being miserable for the rest of your live, I have accept my self and am happy, would I want to go back to that dark place, so no to the $10 million, that dark place is not worth it.

Nope. That kind of money would be nothing but problems.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

The short answer is no I am happy with who i am and no amount of money could change that
    Mistyjo

I may stop for Ten Million but I am sure I would be tempted back and blow the ten million.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    This really is a good question and really it comes down to what are you willing to give up and is money a deciding factor for you. Financial independence would be great and it would help in many ways, I consider myself a very charitable person and would probably give a lot away, but alas money does not solve all our problems so for me yes would love the money but no I dont think I would stop totally for that money its always there and at this point dont see it going away.

Aspiring Member
    Oh but there is a way! I know I couldn't give up my mostly full-time dressing but here's what I would do:

I'd take the 10 million, find a great investment broker, and try to make an additional million or so back ASAP. Then I'd go back and repay the original 10 million and say something like, "Sorry. it didn't work out so here's your 10 million back.

I could enjoy the profits!

Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Considering how I am always too aware of how much I spend on clothes and shoes, it would be rather cruel to get so much money and not be able to spend it as I would like! I would most likely falter after a few months.

Angela xx
    pretty cruel way about it, yes-money to have the beast of everything CD and unable to use it for that, i would fail sooner...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    Oh but there is a way! I know I couldn't give up my mostly full-time dressing but here's what I would do:

I'd take the 10 million, find a great investment broker, and try to make an additional million or so back ASAP. Then I'd go back and repay the original 10 million and say something like, "Sorry. it didn't work out so here's your 10 million back.

I could enjoy the profits!

Cheryl
    nope that would be a failure, pumpkin time for you, just in time for Halloween, know what they do to pumpkins then, best case scenario they paint a female character on yours....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Mhmm... Uhmm... Nah... I don't make any money out of dressing-up and doing this is priceless, although I would make a nice little dress out of 10mill
    And a matching hat or jacket

No financial worries, but structurally miserable for the rest of my life?

Perhaps if I was really dirt poor, had a family to think of and had to walk a couple of kilometres to get clean drinking water, etc.. then I could see it happening. Basic needs trump a pretty dress and heels.

But living in a first world country with great social safety nets and everything... hell no!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Would I...for sure. Would it last the rest of my life (or till the $10 mill was gone ... well....????)
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I can only see your question in reverse. For $10 million I would increase my dressing! I would buy all the luxury clothes I can't possibly buy now.

Seriously I bet if someone showed up with a formal contract and 10 M USD in cash many of these answers would change and you would accept it if it were a real offer. All it would be is stop wearing the clothes. You can still shut your eyes and think whatever you want. You can have lots of fun with $10 M USD and hire lots of people to serve your every desire.
    Last edited by Talisker; 09-19-2014 at 02:31 AM.
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

Talisker, I can only politely disagree..

I'm halfway through the average male life expectancy. The only thing that really matters after you have enough money/income to take care of your basic requirements is whether you're happy and satisfied.

Sure, I sometimes dream of winning a couple of million euros in a lottery. Why? So I can do certain things I know I'd love.. but are out of reach right now.

However, like I said, for me personally, I'd be very persistently unhappy if I couldn't do my CD-related activities (dressing, shopping, experimenting with make-up, photography, videos, social life with my CD/TG/TS-friends, etc.).

Sure, a month of snowboarding in British Columbia or Alaska... or playing SRV-licks on a real vintage Strat... travelling the world... doing charitable things.. it will provide me with awesome happy moments.

But in the end,.. knowing I willingly put a restriction on a significant part of ME.. will in the long run still outweigh the happy moments I bought with the millions.

Everyone's different.. but I know what I would and wouldn't do.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Having been in poverty so long, you bet I would stop all crossdressing! To be able financially to eat three good meals a day, and dessert, have a newer car for the first time in my life, have something to offer a woman, other than my self, and my poverty. I would even quit for $50,000!!!! Poverty , being a old, poor bachelor ,is something i would trade, with my dresing. It would be difficult at times, to abstain, of course. Maybe buy silk men's underwear, and pajamas, and robes. Men's pantyhose? Maybe cheating!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-27-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Absolutely could and would. If I could 't spend it on Joni I'd spend it on Jon and he would have a (sensored) collection to rival that of the collection in West Point. Sensored because the mods have told me it's a verboten topic on these forums, but it is perfectly legal. Starts with G and rhymes with fun.

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Quite simply yes I would do it. Could I? Hellz yeah. The urge to cross-dress hits me when I am bored. With the right investments I could make $10million into a lot more and last a long time. With that type of money I can keep myself busy with hobbies and projects the rest of my life.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Ten Milloin? Sure! Right after my extremely financed extreme sex change and surgical makeover. I promise! I'll never wear men's clothes ever again!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would. I doubt I could. Not CDing would make my life a whole lot simpler even without any money incvolved (not sure about better but that's a different thread)