Thread: Cape May NJ.- Lewes Del. Ferry Info

Cape May NJ.- Lewes Del. Ferry Info

We are planning a road trip next week to the Eastern shore and would like to take the ferry on our return trip .
    When i read the Ferry info they said that they want a photo Id ,so I was wondering if any of the East Coast ladies have had any experence with this.

I've taken this ferry.... and all I ever had to "show" was my driver's license.......

P.S. DON'T ask me why I locked my car WITH THE KEYS INSIDE!!!! [Note: the crew is very astute at breaking in to cars!]

its been a few years since we rode the ferry and I dont remember showing any I D. Enjoy, its a great ride!!

Maybe it is a new thing, was not needed in 2011 when I rode the ferry a few times.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Maritime security has tightened since 9/11...The ferry is required to know who is aboard,but it is in a loose way..driver goes with car,etc. They won't make any big deal of a visual mismatch from a local citizen...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Reality Check
    I rode it as a foot passenger both ways several years ago. I don't remember having to show ID.

Why don't you call them with your concerns?