Thread: Situations

Situations

Lately I have been under a lot of stress.

Most of it has been about having the finances to start treatment. As some of you may be aware, I have been getting ready to move back home where my Family is. This has been a major source of my stress lately. My biggest concern has been the job front and personal finances.

Over the past weekend I decided to look into the possibility of staying with the company I work for now and getting an out of state transfer.

I got the ball rolling today and all I have to do now is give HR here a call and have them give HR there a call to get the ball rolling.

Hooray, I get to keep my job!

Now the only Elephant in the house is the one concerning the continuation of the big talk with my wife. She seems to be taking the big news very well; ie she hasn't thrown anything or said anything nasty or taken any pot shots, that's a very good thing. This looks better than I have feared.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Thank you for updating us, I pray that things keep on the right track for both of you!
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Congratulations on starting the ball rolling for your job transfer. I'm sure that must be a big load off of your mind.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your wife agrees to talk more after the move.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Thank you and it really is a load off my mind.

I'm planning on bringing the subject up with her some time within the next week because she said it would be closer to the move, but before we actually move that we would continue the talk.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.