Thread: My son

My son

Last night I was going to a financial seminar with a male friend of mine. I am out except for work so i went presenting female. I am training for marathon so I ran and had to get ready quickly after work. I was a little stressed as I didn't have much time. My wife said my first outfit was too casual. So that added more stress as I had to change again. I got finished just in time. I guess I was a little out of sorts and not as confident about my appearance as usual. It doesn't happen much anymore but can still pop up.
    My son must have picked up on it. My friend knocked on the door and we left. I was at the seminar waiting for to begin. I received this text from my son:

You are
    Amazing
    Special
    Kind
    Loving
    Beautiful
    "THE BEST"
    Always remember that is true!

My son is only 11 years old. He has known about Suzanne for maybe 6 months. I am so grateful for his loving acceptance. Can you believe in miracles?

Suzanne

That is awesome Suzanne! I can only hope for the same outcome with my son who is much older though (twenties).

Miracle for sure! I bet you had a smile on your face the rest of the evening and possibly tears of joy flowing....
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

Beautiful!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Yes, I do believe in miracles, Suzanne. And your son is so special (as are you). Just reading your story makes me feel happy. It's easy to forget that the world is full of good people too. (And you do look beautiful).

Your son loves *you*, not 'him' or 'her'... YOU

The thing that is hard for us parents to accept is that no matter who we are, our kids will idolize us.

*think* about that for a moment.

Who *WE* are will be an object lesson/guide/goal for a young one. Don't be sorry, be YOU. What do you want them to remember for the rest of their lives? What do you want then to pass on to *their* kids?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Platinum Member
    you have an amazing, special, kind, loving and beautiful son. He is the best.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sometimes we need that unexpected support. For the record, your son is 11 years old going on 28!

Banned Read only
    Your son is a special person indeed. Can I borrow him from time to time?

Goes to show what a wonderful job you and your wife did in raising him.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

When it comes to raising a decent, caring child, Suzanne you are apparently raising the cream of the crop. What a wonderful thing for an 11 yr old child to show that much unconditional love. A sure testament to the type of parents who are raising him.
    Thank you for sharing that wonderful story.

Tina

You have to stop, I cry, every time you post about your amazing son, and wife, I am so happy for you, my tears are of joy for you, I had a co-work just ask if I am ok I said yes, I am just so happy for you.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Suzanne, your son is 11 going on brilliant! It sounds like he makes you and your wife smile a lot! Thank you so much for sharing this!

And he has two parents that show him the kind of love and support he is able to mirror back to you!

Tina

Gold Member
    Really, although we aren't there, acceptance should be the norm. Your son is going above and beyond that. It shows that you are raising a kind and loving soul. Take a bow!

That has got to be a great feeling, Suzanne! That is awesome.

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Your son is a special person indeed. Can I borrow him from time to time?
    Of course you can!

If more young people are like your son then our future is in good shape.

You are so blessed to have a son so perceptive... Cherish each day with him...