Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from surgery

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar

Back from surgery

Came home Tuesday night from gender surgery at Brighton Nuffield Hospital and Mr Thomas and all staff are very pleased with results plus little surprised at speed of recovery. I am doing good with dilating & doucing. I'm sore and do have pain but medications are helping. Is amazing to have body to match and is looking excellent be even better when swelling as gone down. I am spraying but that go normal when swelling has gone. I am getting tied very quick so taking naps but all part of recovery.
    Last edited by Bunny Girl Zoe; 09-19-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    Come join me on facebook

Banned Read only
    Well congratulations and welcome to the pink team. Now that you are home try not to over do it. Keep a close eye for any, and I mean any, infection. It can happen quickly. Get your rest and you will be back up and terrorizing the pub in no time.

Glad to hear you are back and doing okay. Good rest and a speedy recovery to you!

Gentle hugs,

Brianna
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

I hope you have a speedy and safe recovery!!

More importantly I am very happy for you and wish you all the best!!!

Hope it all continues to go well for you. I can only imagine the happiness it brings.
    My parents should have known something wasn't quite right when I kept putting Kens' head on Barbies' body Rachel Smith May 2017

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want. Dan Stanford[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I used to feel like one in a million now with this forum I feel like one OF a million

“We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell

Welcome to the right side of your life, it an amazing event in our lives and doing your aftercare by the book will make sure that this precious attribute will be just fine. I don't usually say this BUT you go girl
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Untitled
    As Jorja has said, the moment there is any sign of infection, get to your GP ASAP, just remember to take it easy and slow
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

This is good to hear, do as the doctor say, don't over do it, and be careful with the pain meds and not over do it with them.

Congratulations! Hoping you have a speedy and uneventful recovery...

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Congrats Zoe! I wish you a speedy recovery also.

Welcome back Zoe! (we all help roll out the red carpet for your arrival as the woman you are, fully.). Congratulations and I hope and pray you rest and heal well.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

What a wonderful report. I am sure all will continue to go well and you will have the correct body once and for all. I hope to be reporting good news like this in the not too distant future. God bless and plenty of hugs.
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congratulations Zoe. Take extra good care of yourself.

Gentle hugs and a happy dance for you.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Gold Member
    Wonderful! I wish you a speedy and happy recovery!

Congratulations Zoe, I hope your recovery is swift.

Thanks for the kindness. Taking no more than recommend pain killers. Neve endings starting kick in last couple days.

Congratulations ! Heal quickly !

I'm happy for you Zoe (and envious!). I wish for you a speedy recovery. Take care.

I'm so happy for you. I can't even imagine the joy of completeness. Take care of yourself.

Glad to hear all went well... Take it slow and a speedy recovery to you.

Congratulations Zoe! I hope the healing continues to go well.
    Suzanne

Hi, Zoe. I hope your recovery is continuing to go well. Congratulations and best wishes for a bright future as you continue to blossom.

Wendy

Recovery going great and sweeling going down so looking fab down there and not spraying so that good. Have skin tightening and nerves kicking in like electric jolts. My first day freedom today with being house bond so going to show this evening. Come long way from when joined here.

Also get back on hormones today. After being off them for nine weeks.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 09-30-2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

I'll say you've come a long way, Zoe. I remember when you joined - we joined around the same time. I'm sure it seems like such a long time to you, but to me it seems like yesterday as you made those initial small and very tentative moves. I hope you enjoyed your night out as well as enjoying may nights to come.
    Wendy