Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you need to go get beer......

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

If you need to go get beer......

So, I enjoy my beers but, occasionally I run out. So, I'm wondering. My wife once said, "drinking or crossdressing, one or the other" Yeah, right. I'm doing both. So, what if wifey held up my profile picture (sexey maid's dress, heels and full make-up) and said, "I'll drive you to the store but this is how you're going to be dressed while you do the shopping. And, here's a list of what I need."

Would you go shopping for wifey dressed like a sexey maid kitten?

I know I would. And, yes. I know a lot of you don't drink. Accolades to you. I just enjoy it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

I am going to have to go with a big no on that one unless it was Halloween and even then probably not . . . unless she can be a sexy zombie maid That is not who Isha is so I don't think I would dress that way . . . even for beer.

Hugs

Isha

Yeah, I know. It's a little over the top!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

I'm not a beer-drinker, more of a martini/manhattan/red wine girl, so I'd have to say "no." Plus, I'm with Isha on this one, I'm not a French Maid Costume girl, either. However, I've been to the drive-thru on emergency runs for refills of pinot noir or sweet or dry vermouth in wig, makeup, and Fem casual clothes on numerous occasions.

Having said that, I love your profile picture in the maid's outfit. I expect that if you did go shopping dressed in the it you'd have a large crowd following behind!

As i enjoy my beer also it would have be way out of where i live too many people know me as i live in a fairly small community .But hey it is a great fantisy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

While I do enjoy my beer, I can't remember the last time I ran out, as a homebrewer there are always several cases in the basement. However, when I'm dressed I always wear a corset, I've found carbonation and corsets make me feel uncomfortable. Wine is my prefered drink of choice when I'm dressed, or sake, or a girly mixed drink. I wouldn't go out to the liquor store for it dressed though. They know me at the liquor stores, I often talk to them about getting limited release beers, don't want to do anything to lose that.

This falls into the category of... "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
    I would probably have to have the alcohol to have the courage to go out dressed in that manner, but I have to go out dressed like that to get the alcohol.

The easy solution for me is... I can't drink! Because of my hormones, I have a really bad reaction to any kind of alcohol. Not sure why. My Endo can't explain it. His solution was, don't drink lol.
    Would I go out like that for a dare? Mmmaaayyybbbeeee )
    I'd have to get a "bangin" reward though for doing it!
    The longer I walk down this road I call a journey, the more I realize that it's not about passing or not passing. It's about being true to myself and being able to look in the mirror and say to my reflection... "Perfect"

Tough choice, Carla! As much as the beer sounds great, going out in a French Maid's outfit is more than a journey in crossdressing, it's the humiliation that I wouldn't like. Maybe a compromise? Perhaps going out in a sexy, low cut or short skirt or something would make a better swap!

Carla, The good news is that if you go to buy beer in that outfit you will probably get it for free
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

The Mad Scientist
    I just got rid of the latex maid outfit a few weeks ago. It had seen better days.
    Sorry girl, no,clothes to match.....and if I did...well, two words "dry country" (gasp)

Now we are down to going out en femme and getting beer? Kind of reminds me of that scene from "Teen Wolf". I guess whatever floats your boat Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I dont drink either, and I typically would not present myself to the public dressed in a maid outfit. Maybe if I had an SO or wifey that liked to have private fun I may be pursuaded to wear it for her at home though.
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    Hi Carla,

I am going to have to go with a big no on that one unless it was Halloween and even then probably not . . . unless she can be a sexy zombie maid That is not who Isha is so I don't think I would dress that way . . . even for beer.

Hugs

Isha
    I'm with Isha it's a big no for this girl as well

I love my beers! However, I dress-up at home only and under-dress (panties) outside.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    ...So, what if wifey held up my profile picture (sexey maid's dress, heels and full make-up) and said, "I'll drive you to the store but this is how you're going to be dressed while you do the shopping. And, here's a list of what I need."

Would you go shopping for wifey dressed like a sexey maid kitten?....
    That' san easy "no." It's simply inappropriate for any visit to any store, any time. And yes, that includes Halloween. This is the cost of being a member of a society.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carla, Out there around Vegas I would think that you could pull it off.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Carla, I'm afraid that if I had to wear a French maid outfit to get beer I'd not have beer, and I do like beer.

Hugs, Bria

I don't know why, but I have a suspicion the logic, the question and causality is all somehow reversed here... please bear with Doctor Katey a while...

Carla running out of beer... seems odd...?

Carla hopes wifey will use the ultimate threat of "I'll do this, for this, but you must do this..."

Carla knows that the ultimate threat is in fact (one of..) Carla's ultimate fantasies...

Now it no longer seems odd that Carla has run out of beer...

And last time I looked I'm pretty sure Las Vegas had excluded itself from what is usually held to be the normal mores of normal society...

But no, that wouldn't be happening here in Old Hampshire...

Enjoy your brewski Carla...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Commit this phrase to memory and say it with a shrug: I lost a bet.

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't think I would. I'm too chicken ... not unless it was Halloween and I'd already drank several beers already for some "Dutch courage"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have been "caught" in my maid outfit by the mailman looking though the screen door. So if I could get out in dressed like that, I'd jump at it. Any comments, just say "Hey, I lost the bet" and move on. It's going to be obvious you are male, cuz female don't dress like that, at least not in public, so have fun with it.

Would you go out for beer dressed?

Yes. At our lake cabin I have walked down the hill in a pair of walmart pedal pushers, a kmart camp shirt and sandals. Oh, yes, Vanity Fair Ravissant.!

We (my wife and I) are currently in Walker AZ getting ready to head into grand canyon tomorrow.

A couple of nights ago at Lake Mead campground, we were both sitting outside she wear a shell and a pair of shorts and of course, bra and panties. I was wearing GAP olive drab pedal pushers, an eddie bauer blouse and a pair of black vanity fair ravissant full cut briefs.

She was messing with her camera getting ready to shoot the sunset and I was with the ipad map program and a rand mcnally searching for our next day's plan.

It was very hot and we were dry camping in the gov't campground. thankfully it wasn't crowded at all and we got a shady spot.

She took of her bra under her shirt and told me that it was so hot (100+) at sunset to take off my pants and just sit in the chair, no one would even notice.

She went across the street and took a couple of pictures of me sitting in the chair and then started taking pictures of the sunset.

As I'm sitting in the chair at the end of the rv catching a breeze.....a guy from the Netherlands comes up and wants to talk about our trailer (AS). I sitting there with a rand mcnally spread out over my lap and he wants to talk trailers!

I was polite and I wish I would have said go ahead and stick your head inside and take a peek but I didn't . When my wife came up to rescue me she suggested insteaded of talking trailers, why don't we all look at the sunset.

Then today, as we were heading to Sedona, she brought it up that she would like to camp in a place when I can be the Iowa Farm wife i dress like. And she was serious.

I am a lucky man/

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    That' san easy "no." It's simply inappropriate for any visit to any store, any time. And yes, that includes Halloween. This is the cost of being a member of a society.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Carla, Out there around Vegas I would think that you could pull it off.
    Blue, you definetly know Las Vegas. Jennifer, I see a person dressed as Elvis every other trip to the store. This is seriously an anything goes kinda' place.

Out as a sexy maid, no; but one easy option would be dressed up like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror, you know, 'the sweet transvestite from transylvania'. it would have to be when going to the midnight show, of course. but it would satisfy lots of urges to go out in public sort of, in girl clothes. Well, boy-girl clothes. You get the drift.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Carla,
    I did something similar with my girlfriends when I was a LOT younger.
    I think I thought I was fireproof then.

I wore a fairy costume onto a bar and spent the evening so dressed.
    I did have their support and I loved it .
    So did the patrons when I danced on the table and threw fairy dust all over them.

I think of it as one of the highlights of my 'er' career.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.