Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you need to go get beer......

I'm not big on humiliating myself in public or drawing too much attention to myself, even if I were in Vegas. I've got enough anxiety just walking around as a guy with a nasty case of gender dysphoria. Were I to venture out into public, I would want to be taken seriously as a woman. That's not to say that I'd never wear something ridiculous for fun but it's got to be the right time and place.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Why not do it. The alabi is provided if it is needed (bet/dare)

At this moment I might because I've had a few to many rum and cokes. She would have to drive though.

I am comfortable in my own body as a woman, I would wear it with pride.

get some beer already take some pics while ur at it too!!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh, so many wonderful responses, so far. Your comments have sparked a self evaluation as to my personal motive for this post. I love going out dressed a little edgy. Usually boobs a little on the big side. I always have this desire for my wife to acknowledge that my dress up stuff is valid and necessary for me to be ME. Maybe with her having some input as to what I wear and what I do while dressed would be an empowerment which would entice her to participate. Oh, and personallly, I would never use the lie of losing a bet. My reply would be, "I'm a crossdresser, duh!"

Oh, wait! The maid's back with the beer. Gotta go!

beers.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Not sure that I would go at this point in time, Maybe in the future, if my wife told me too.
    But for now, not likely for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Silver Member
    Carla - If it is OK for you and OK for your wife and will not put you at any risk, go for beer. And pizza. And whatever else you need. Enjoy yourself and have fun.

I think most of us will just make sure we don't run out of beer. And pizza.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Depends on your attitude.
    Me? No way, although a maid outfit at home is really nice.
    A maid outfit going to buy beer? If you want to be taken seriously, no way.
    However, on the other hand, . . .
    If my wife said beer or dress, I'd give-up the beer in a heartbeat.

I give up beer to crossdress and drink herbal tea when dressed but when my SO is coming home from work and I have to remobe everything and look "normal" I start drinking beer..... If I had an ultimatum to drink or be dressed I would choose dressed but I know that will never happen..:-(

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    At first, I’d dress myself and do the make-up. Then my wife would say, “Too much blush” or “That’s the wrong skirt for that blouse.”
    So one day I’d said, “Well, you do it”, and ever since then she’s been in charge. When she wants me to dress she’ll choose what she wants me to wear. She’ll also do the make-up and make sure everything is “right”.
    And when we go out it’s a lot easier for me to “pass”.
    When we’re at a restaurant she’ll do the ordering.
    When we go window shopping at the mall she’s the one who’ll talk to the SA.
    She figures as long as she has to look at me dressed, she wants to see a nice looking lady.
    She goes to the wig store with me and picks-out the wig she wants me to wear. I wondered what the wig SA thought of us (I’d go drab).
    Show this response to your wife, maybe she’ll be a bigger part of your CD experience than she is now.
    Of course, if you don’t care about “passing”, that’s up to you, but it’s the biggest thrill of being a CD, in my opinion.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My wife, Tina's fashion consultant, would not likely be in favor of heading out to anything but a Halloween party dressed as a rather sexy maid. I can see where Las Vegas might change her mind as one might look at LV as Halloween every day! Overall, we're pretty serious that Tina is a real and regular person, so even sending her out in a way she could pass well, but dressed inappropriately for the venue, is just not a part of the Tina experience.

If I need something from the store when I'm dressed, I go to the store dressed. No big deal. At one time I would have changed, but I got so sick of changing just to pick up a few things.

Gold Member
    Few year back, My wife dressed me up in a maids outfit similar to what you are wearing,
    Only difference was no heals or wig.
    I handed out candy to all the trick & treaters that came to the door.
    I was scared at first, but after all the positive comments I got, I hated for the night to end.
    I hated to take the dress off for bed time.
    Rader

I'm pretty sure I'd do it.

I would do it if it was in a place far away where no one knew me.
    It would be a fun thing.
    No real harm done !

Jean Ann

I go out all the time wearing womens clothes, no skirts or dresses yet but no one in vegas even gives me a second glance. Sometimes an odd look but in vegas mild crossdressing doesn't even get peoples attention.

another great line is... Never play truth or dare with friends ( i spent the night in an El Cajon, Ca drunk tank in a light purple mini dress, white go go boots and a brunette wig. definitely NOT fun)

But I didn't see anything wrong with your outfit, especially in Vegas. I wouldn't try it where I live but west of the rockies in many places you can get away with anything