Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To any lurking Celebrities or Public Figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    What category of public figure would be the most beneficial to our cause (Hollywood star; politician; writer, sportsman, musician etc.) and why?
    I'm going to pick writer or musician. Actors are expected to disappear into their roles, so you can't really tell role from reality and many would assume it was the former. Politicians and sports figures are too exposed to the whims of the masses for the current state of affairs. They'll be most able to affect change further down the line.

Writers and musicians are expected to push boundaries, to challenge us, and to find a specialized audience for their message. And they're very much expected to have a message that is uniquely their own. If the lead singer of a punk band can transition and connect with an audience, then it seems like now is a great time for more brave souls along similar lines.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

Bruce Jenner. First thing I read in the news about him was he Adam's Apple shaved. Uh huh. Then Kris Jenner says in an interview that he likes wearing Spanx. And then they file for divorce. Shocker.
    man, i feel like a woman