Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidently Headed to Work with Lipstick on...

Nude lipstick"?? Like Chapstick? What's the point? If lipstick doesn't color your lips, why bother? Well as a newcomer here I had never heard the term nude lipstick so I inqired of it a few posts back on this page , but as I thought about it maybe it is like chapstick perhaps for those who wish to feel made up without the world knowing about it ? phylis anne

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I once wore clip on ear studs without realising lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.

I have gone out with lipstick on with a necklace on. Even went to work in pretty little panties on thank god I had a long shirt on.
    Angie

Careful I bite <3
    I had many close calls when living with family, but not many in the rest of my life. Most outtings with some sort of makeup have been on purpose.

Got out of the house with lipstick on at least a couple times. Scary and requirted some fast talking. Kissing on the wife and using pomegranate lip balm have been known to explain away a potentially awkward situation.

Some lipstick, especially the matte colors, really are hard to remove and even if you think you have it all off, take one final look before you go out. You may be surprised.