Thread: Attended college football game en femme.

Attended college football game en femme.

I was home alone all weekend and planned to attend the game at the local university. Once I started getting dressed to go, I decided tobe daring and dressed en femme. I was already wearing panties and nylon knee socks which is part of my daily wardrobe. I also put on a cami under my tee shirt and a pair of my tight women's stretch jeans (fancy stitching on the rear pockets), girls sneakers and a necklace. I topped it off with a nice pink glaze lipstick and light mascara.
    I don't believe anyone even noticed. The married woman next to me in the tight seating referred to me as her buddy with a sly smile of possible awareness. I walked around quite a bit before and after the game without any strange looks. It was a fun day in the sunshine. Maybe next time, a lacy blouse and low heels!
    We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

Hi Jannis,
    You've just done something I'd love to do, but I want to do dress enfemme for a rugby match!
    Hugs adelaide

Was it a white cami under a blue tee or was it a blue cami under a white tee? Gotta wear the team colors!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Wonderful, Jannis! Thrilling too, to put on your best appearance and blend in with most and leave the wonderers wondering!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I'm glad you enjoyed the game Hon. "Yay, team!"
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gone to live my life
    Congrats on your outing Jannis . . . did your team win?

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Jannis what you were wearing didn't stand out but blended in a crowd and you can keep doing it and blending, it's when you add heels and boobs (breast forms in a bra) is when you cross the gender line and blending becomes much much harder unless you are fully dressed female and the better you pass the better. I know what's going thru your mind, it felt so good to have CDed in public that it's driving you crazy not to add more and do it in public again. Been there done that, it's like being a spy, accomplishing the mission but not being caught (outed) *%#* Danger, Intrig, Stealth *%#*. Go for it, you won't know unless you try (low heels and small boobs will be a good start). Deebra

Congrats it sounds like a great time !
    I almost went to a rock concert fully dressed ( like I rocker **** actual )
    But chickened out and changed back into guy mode , I've always regretted it ,

Goes to show you. Anything goes in Happy Valley.

Jodi

Good for you, hope the game was fun too!