Thread: In the end......how will you be shown?

Banned Read only

In the end......how will you be shown?

I attended a memorial serivice this weekend for a dear friend who passed away after a really difficult year which sapped her spirit.
    She looked so beautiful in her open casket wearing her favorite jacket and jewellry.
    For those who are almost 24/7 how would you like to be presented at your memorial service.
    Enfemme or not?

However those left behind decide to display me, I won't care cause I'll be dead. Funerals are for those left behind, as far as I'm concerned they can throw my remains in the old oven and scatter my ashes anywhere they want. What is really important, is what you do with the time you have on this earth.

Good question. I have a car I cannot sell, so I was telling my GF it would probably go to the grave with me. Then I thought about my dog and how people have them stuffed. LOL! I told her I could have the dog stuffed and have her buried sitting next to me in the car. It might just be the icing on the cake to be wearing one of my favorite dresses too. Like, really when I'm gone, who cares, Besides that, it will give them something to talk about for a long time.
    man, i feel like a woman

My fav skirt suit and academic robe

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ophelia,

My wife and I discussed this and while my arrangements are for cremation we agreed that the since most of our friends know about Isha the memorial service will have a picture of me as both genders.

Hugs

Isha

It matters little to me. It would really be up to my survivors.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Members - just a gentle reiteration that the OP was asking specifically "For those who are almost 24/7..."

Katey

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I want to be cremated, my ashes mixed into plastic to make Lego bricks, and then those bricks are used to create a life size version of me, in a sexy red dress, with both hands out flipping off the world.

I'm sorry, I have insomnia, and it's the witching hour.

Banned Read only
    Ophelia,
    I know it's not a subject we want to dwell on but I have thought about it. I don't know if my wife would go along my wishes on being dressed or not. A good compromise would be a picture like my avatar, as a fair request to show their respect for the Teresa side of me !

Platinum Member
    Hi Ophelia, I once told my wife that I wanted to be laid out in my black sequin dress, And she said, "Over My Dead Body" .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I will probably be presented as a man....
    The relatives do not know Beverley anyway.

I may be nearly 24/7 at home but out I am 2/3.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 09-22-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    As a woman of course!