Thread: Unique Thread

Unique Thread

I am always trying to find a unique thread to post. Although I have had some great CD experiences, I have come to believe that my experiences are really those of a "garden variety" crossdresser. Going out dressed, purchasing feminine attire, loving cute shoes and experimenting with cosmetics are really part of being a normal crossdresser. Do you'll agree?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    For me yeah pretty much, I really never shop enfem so it is interesting to shop for female items en drab all the time but I do it do much it's just become normal

Platinum Member
    There's nothing new under the sun, as the saying goes. I see this place a bit like Mr Rogers Neighborhood. What's new during a persons first few weeks here seems old hat to those of us who have been around a while. But, given the turnover, the site is always new and fresh to someone.

For longer term members, like myself, it's more about sharing a journey with fellow travelers.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sabrina,

You should never be reticent to post your experiences even if they seem "garden variety". Expressing one's thoughts, experiences and whatnot help us come to terms with this thing we do and while some here may think "no big deal, been there done that and got the t-shirt" others will respond in kind. IMHO this forum is for all of us not just the domain of the unique.

Hugs

Isha

Not quite sure if there is such a thing as a "normal" crossdresser. I'll let ya know.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

In fact what you describe might seem ordinary to you. For others it seems like a fantasy. That was me once, dressing up, makeup, going out. Buying lots of clothes and shoes. All gone now. Underdressing and partial dressing is all I have.
    It's a cliché but you don't know what you have until you lose it.

It's the same with many things. My job is a dream job for many people. When it's at its most prosaic, tiring and boring. I try to remind myself of that. When it's gone I'll miss it like I miss my CD life.

Banned Read only
    Sabrina I guess dressing can become so natural the things we thought we'd never do become an acceptable part of our everyday Cding !

I only shop in drab apart from underdressing in tights and panties in case I want to buy shoes, but my shopping experiences have been fun, which I'm sure many members have found out themselves !!

Yes we are all the same, just different. Telling those garden variety stories can really help some one that has not gotten to that point yet, but want to.
    Besides, it give the rest of us something to read, and it reminds us, of some of our own stories, and that's what this place is all about.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I see enough new members/SOs come along with misconceptons, and having this group correct those by saying how garden variety we are, I think is tremendous.
    Ellen