Thread: Mother bought me my first brassiere (age 14)

Mother bought me my first brassiere (age 14)

HI my mother caught me in my older sisters bra ,(black lacecup UW 36B Vassarette) , then a week later hers (not as sexy and a size 36C) was at least as confused as I was about what was going on . Not many 14yo boys are able to cope with the compulsion to CD .

An older woman (35yo), an attractive MILF, had told me at a party about a week before , that I should wear a brassiere since as she put it "your tits are bigger than mine" , caused me to pause and look at my older sisters brassiere on the floor of her bedroom.

I tried it on and it was like an electric shock when I got it on and my little boi tits adjusted into those lace cups. Instantly I was a CD forever , and as I left her bedroom I saw the
    matching lacey LLPG and took it too.

I was dressed and admiring my self (complete with erection) when my mother caught me . She made me promise not to wear my sisters lingerie, so soon I wanted desperately to
    dressup so I got into my mothers lingerie drawer, and discovered slips and stockings too. So dressed in bra girdle stockings and slip , she caught me the second time .

She asked a gay couple if I was gay and what she should do , they advised her to buy me my own lingerie (to keep me out of trouble) very wise since I would not have stopped
    and still haven't.

So about a3 days later I came home from school and found a shopping bag on my bed with my own first bra pantygirdle and slip of my own. She made me try them on in front of her
    (another erection) to see if they fit ( as she would have done for my sister) then told me not to wear them to school , or let my dad see me in them .

I adored her for that and she never said another thing about crossdressing . Later on at age 15 I started buying my own things after reading Dear Abby . She said to go to the womens dept at dinner or before closing (when it was slow) to know the name of what I wanted (or take an ad) and my size , and not to act creepy or lie .

As I got older I had less worry and embarrassment , its only clothes after all (as Abby said). Only once did a sales associate try (and succeed) to humiliate me . That was at JC Penneys
    and was an older woman who disapproved of CDing and screamed at me to take my panties and go home after paying for them .

Has anyone else ever had mom or older sister buy them a bra or girdle ? Anyone else have a SA try to embarrass them intentionally ?

That kind of support is rare and priceless, dear. Don't you DARE miss a mother's day or birthday card!

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

You were fortunate to have a mother that accepted you as a crossdresser.

You lucky girl! I would have loved my mom or older sisters to have bought me girl things.

Love,
    Lexi V.

I nice uplifting story, I have had some related to me before, but not many.
    I had my housemates dress and pamper me when they found out I looked good as a girl.
    They were always lending me their clothes, more of a competition between them to see whose clothes looked better on me.
    That is another story I have related many times.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 09-28-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Typos.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Mom just let me play a girl in a 4H play a couple of times. Crossdressing used to be considered good comedy, but I liked it for other reasons.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Read only
    Wonderfull

Yes my mom was a wonderful loving mom , alas she died over 30 yrs ago .

And yes I did always remember her BD and Mothers Day , and on my birthday I always sent her roses.

Banned Read only
    Tammie, was there any problem or embarrassment when you dressed at your mothers insistence and modeled your fem undies for her with an erection???

A long time ago there was an article in Ann Landers and it went like this: There was a boy about 12 or 14 and he liked to wear his older sisters bras and panties and she was just fine to share. His mother who was a psychologist found out and also didn't have a problem with it and went out and bought him some bras and panties so he would have his own, his father found out and freaked saying they were training him to be unmanly and maybe gay. The mother countered with let him be himself. Imagine how good his sisters and mothers acceptance made him feel, he probially also grew closer to them by sharing, shopping and wearing fem clothing and he just might be on this forum today.

HI All: To answer your question Deebra , yes I was very embarrassed , but my mother ignored what was going on , and stayed focused on cutting off the tags. The pantie girdle didn't get me excited so much as the brassiere , and that was very exciting for me as it fit me like a glove (same size as my sisters) .

My mother was amazed that I could hook it like a woman (having watched her do it a number of times) I leaned forward walked my hands down the band and hooked it behind me like she did , and then adjusted my little boi breasts in to the cups (just like her). That is when it became obvious to her how much I enjoyed wearing a bra . She smiled, admonished me to not wear my new things out of the house and to not let my father see me in them.

She had been told by her friends I would not likely stop , and that I would be looking to "borrow" someone elses clothes (very common among adolescent CDs) or to shoplift. In the south in the 60s shoplifting or stealing womens underwear was considered a sex crime, maybe it still is now.

I listened to a news report recently about a serial rapist. When they searched his domicile , they found a lot of womens underwear. I am not sure if he was a CD or kept trophies but it always sounds bad for CDs when that happens and of course it gets lots of airtime on the news .

Also it was not me writing to Dear Abby , but now I realize I was not alone in my desire to wear lingerie. I realized even then how lucky I was to have my mom try to understand and protect me .
    Because of the loving acceptance I was able to be a success in life and not crippled by guilt over my proclivity to CD.

Nice story Hon. I remember that during puberty I was always kind of envious of the neighborhood girls as they got to wear training bras and I didn't.Kind of a rite of passage I always felt.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Funny thing about Life. We never know when the Universe will smile upon us. However, we should always remember to be thankful and appreciate the gifts...

Banned Read only
    Tammie your 2nd paragraph in your reply got my motor running by how you described fitting your natural breasts in your bra cups and how nice the bra fit, think I just might go put my bra and panties on and enjoy that girly feeling also.

With the pleasure you could see your mother got from seeing the joy you got dressing and her being totally on-board with it, it seems in the next 4 years before you graduated and left home that you couldn't help but take your CDing a lot further such as dresses, shoes, makeup, wig???? Did this happen, how did your sister and mother and father (if he knew) handle this????

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I would NEVER have gotten that kind of reaction from my mother

HI All: Not many months after getting caught and then presented with my own lingerie (I refer to foundations as lingerie although bras and panties may not be), my sister went off to college and never moved home again so she knew , but never saw me in a brassiere or panties slip etc.

My mother had me at age 38 and I was 5yo when she had her first MI . She was never strong after that and always felt she was an inadequate mother because she could not do things with me like other moms, and at an early age I did most of the laundry for myself and lots for the family too.

One of the only things we did together was to watch old movies on black and white TV in the afternoons after school , and she let me wear lingerie if I wanted , although I had to not let my father see me .
    To my knowledge she never told him and he never knew.

I never had a dress or makeup until I was on my own , after getting married and divorced . My tall athletic wife came home and caught me in her bra one morning (after she put two lace cup bras in the bedroom wastebasket and said she would be back in 4 hrs) . I think she knew or suspected me (later I found out her father was a CDer) .

Soon afterward I was wearing her bra panties stockings slip and heels at home and she would go out on dates (married men she worked with) and tell me all about it. I was not having sex with her then , and she would make me wait until she was there to watch me masterbate , in bed with her . When she left me she gave me a dress (my first and one she had worn a lot and she knew I liked it).

She was my size (or vice versa) and I was devastated , but kept the dress . It was soon after that I got some makeup and lipstick and although I cannot pass I used to be all dressed and made up at home and finally told someone about being a CD . The someone(s) was a gay couple I knew and was sure they would not judge me .

They accepted me in a dress and heels and soon I was often at there home for dinner in drag . Some yrs later I had an affair with one of them and it lasted for many yrs . The older man was a bad alcoholic and although they were inseparable , sometimes a person can get lonely and crave closeness despite promises .

I never remarried and still enjoy being girly and wearing cute clothes and sexy lingerie. Lucky for me I have small feet for a man and can wear a womans size 10 shoe. and now I fill up a 42C brassiere
    and never used forms .

I'm astonished that your mom hooked the bra around the back; I've never seen a woman do that. Every single one of them does the hook & spin; where she takes the bra around her back, with the hook & eyes around front under her breasts, hooks it together, and slides the bra around so that the connectors are now around the back, then leans forward a bit to 'sit' her breasts into the cups while putting her arms through the straps. Interesting. How many others have seen a women clip it behind her back?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tammie, You really had a very loving and understanding mother.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nice story, Tammie. Your mom sounds awesome. My mom never would have said dont tell your father. You could never do anything without her running directly to him.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    How many others have seen a women clip it behind her back?
    Me. I guess it could be done either way, but why do it the hard way? (IMO clipping then twisting is the hard way.)
    Last edited by Andy66; 09-27-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post "How many others have seen a women clip it behind her back"?

HI All: Actually I have seen my mother do the spin and hook , but only sometimes and I don't know why . I believe it must have been only with certain bras , it was before I had enough knowledge to understand or outright ask her, but mostly she walked her hands down the band leaned forward and hooked it behind her.

For me I didn't ever hook and spin as its much harder on the garment and since I could do it like my mother , I always felt that was the right way to do it , for me its as easy as can be .
    as "hand finds hand" .

Then reaching into the brassiere cups and and adjusting my breasts into the cups is the best part of all and gives me the most fem feeling in the world . I have been taking PM for a few months and its made me fill out even more than before, I fill a 42C now, wish I had bigger aureoles , but nothing short of tattoo will do that I believe, although I have played with the temp nipple stickons and they look wonderful for a few days

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tammie View Post
    Soon afterward I was wearing her bra panties stockings slip and heels at home and she would go out on dates (married men she worked with) and tell me all about it. I was not having sex with her then , and she would make me wait until she was there to watch me masterbate , in bed with her . When she left me she gave me a dress (my first and one she had worn a lot and she knew I liked it).
    That is a very cruel thing to do, deny you intimacy, go out and cheat on you and then come home and rub it in your face like that. I know I could have never tolerated that!

Aspiring Member
    I used to get caught wearing my older sister's panty girdle, my mother would always say she would buy one for me but never did.

Many thanks for your fantastic thread. It really touched me. Love & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

HI Luvs: Yes Vicki I agree , now I would not subject myself to her passive/aggressive behavior , but then I was very unsure of myself and of course in the closet with everyone including family and

friends (my mother having already passed on) , and very much in love with her (she was a redhot scorpio) and I allowed myself to be mistreated .

Also later I found out she was cheating on me before she caught me in her bra , and she definitely set me up by putting the bras

in the bedroom wastebasket. One was a very sexy sheer lace underwire cup bra and it fit me quite well as she was a tall athletic woman and her bra was not that large (38B) .

Also she was both immoral and an alcoholic . She took all the assets and I got all the bills and took my personal things only out of the house.

It is like an old german immigrant said to me once: "too soon ve get old, and too late ve get smart".

Wow that is great support

HI Luvs:: Great support yes , both the JC Pennys UW brassiere (same size as my sisters 36B, my mother had seen me in both my sisters and hers and hers was too big 36C)

and my mothers if not encouragement her acceptance of me .