HI my mother caught me in my older sisters bra ,(black lacecup UW 36B Vassarette) , then a week later hers (not as sexy and a size 36C) was at least as confused as I was about what was going on . Not many 14yo boys are able to cope with the compulsion to CD .

An older woman (35yo), an attractive MILF, had told me at a party about a week before , that I should wear a brassiere since as she put it "your tits are bigger than mine" , caused me to pause and look at my older sisters brassiere on the floor of her bedroom.

I tried it on and it was like an electric shock when I got it on and my little boi tits adjusted into those lace cups. Instantly I was a CD forever , and as I left her bedroom I saw the
matching lacey LLPG and took it too.

I was dressed and admiring my self (complete with erection) when my mother caught me . She made me promise not to wear my sisters lingerie, so soon I wanted desperately to
dressup so I got into my mothers lingerie drawer, and discovered slips and stockings too. So dressed in bra girdle stockings and slip , she caught me the second time .

She asked a gay couple if I was gay and what she should do , they advised her to buy me my own lingerie (to keep me out of trouble) very wise since I would not have stopped
and still haven't.

So about a3 days later I came home from school and found a shopping bag on my bed with my own first bra pantygirdle and slip of my own. She made me try them on in front of her
(another erection) to see if they fit ( as she would have done for my sister) then told me not to wear them to school , or let my dad see me in them .

I adored her for that and she never said another thing about crossdressing . Later on at age 15 I started buying my own things after reading Dear Abby . She said to go to the womens dept at dinner or before closing (when it was slow) to know the name of what I wanted (or take an ad) and my size , and not to act creepy or lie .

As I got older I had less worry and embarrassment , its only clothes after all (as Abby said). Only once did a sales associate try (and succeed) to humiliate me . That was at JC Penneys
and was an older woman who disapproved of CDing and screamed at me to take my panties and go home after paying for them .

Has anyone else ever had mom or older sister buy them a bra or girdle ? Anyone else have a SA try to embarrass them intentionally ?