Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Isha is going to work today (well sort of)

Great work, Isha. Like a thousand or so before me may I say: That dress rocks!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Robin,

I thought the same thing when I got the dressed and tried it on . . . 60s Laugh In (just needed the white GoGo boots). I do love the dress though as it is bright and in a way timeless in design. I got it online at Zulily (White Mark Collection).

Hugs

Isha

Awesome work Isha. The more accepted we are in the real world the easier it will be for
    others.

I hope all goes well for you.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Hey Isha,

First things first - love the dress!! Something that Isha would not have been caught dead in outside 6months ago. And I must say you absolutely rocked it. Very pretty.

Second, (and I am not trying to be funny here, and I am using this term because there is no other word to accurately describe it), you my friend have the biggest balls I have ever seen. It's one thing to go to a shopping center en femme, but to show up at work, at a military base no less, and put yourself out there in front of acquantices for many years, seeing Isha for the first time - that is amazing! And instead of jeans or camos, you show up in an amazing dress, once again I give you props girl.

The Canadian government should be proud to have you on this committee, because you are the perfect spokeswoman for this cause - you contain all the qualities which are responsible for this task. You are highly intelligent, compassionate, practical, understanding, and above all else , a great listener who is willing to compromise or passionately disagree with an opposing viewpoint.

Best of luck in your new assignment - but I know luck will not be required, and as with everything else that you do, you will do it exceedingly well!

Careful I bite <3
    Isha, a true pioneer. The best of luck!

Aspiring Member
    Isha you are an inspiration sis

Aspiring Member
    Hi Isha

Just catching up on this thread and WOW! Amazing. The experience must have been brilliant and the dress is fab. You are a heroine.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Isha,
    You are so courageous. You are a trooper indeed. And so darn cute!

Love,
    Lexi V.