Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How boring is everything else?

Reality Check
    I have several activities that I can enjoy besides crossdressing. Of course crossdressing keeps me from some of the less exciting ones like cleaning up the shop and putting things away.

It's all in your mind so find some activities that you like and get busy with them.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Am I weird cause I like football even more now? I used to hate it...maybe it balances me out now, or i am a tomboy, and baseball, and basketball too. What I DID lose intrest in is my job...which is NOT a good thing. And playing sports...lost intrest in that too. I dunno maybe the cheerleaders inspire me on tv...i seem to be constantly checking out their mid sections.

Had a chance to dress last night but instead decided to watch tv and play computer games. Looking forward to using NBA league pass broadband again this year soon. I love dressing but I like balance with other interests.

To me crossdressing 24/7 is the is the ultimate experience. My entire day revolves around my 24/7 life style. But I love to read about "Deep Politics" and old films, organized crime, et al. To me they all fit into my lifestyle. I hope that this post made some sense.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Surfing is my number 1. Favorite activity, bigger the wave the better. Love , free diving local wrecks, in the summer and free climbing, plus driving my sports car too. I'm an adreniline junky at heart. CDing is just part of every day stuff, next to that lot and will surely out live them all too.
    Last edited by Jane G; 09-29-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Ummm, it does kinda become an obsession as the years go by. I don't get much done these days, as I hate to put on my guy duds and go outside. I spent most of the summer walking in the woods, wearing only a thong, little sundress and sandals. I can go for long walks outside, in the forest, on little remote two tracks, without the wig and makup. It's the only place I would go outside en fem, without a wig and makup.
    On a side note, I can walk miles in womens sandals, even with a mid heel. But my feet get tired or sore in mens shoes. No idea why.

I don't know how well this relates, but I had dinner with my son tonight and he told me about one of his close friends who apparently is so much into this one online video game, that he can barely concentrate on anything else. He wakes up in the morning full of good intentions to do the things he needs to do (he lost his job and needs to find another), only to tell himself that he will do them later after he plays his game for awhile. He only occasionally hangs out on the weekends with my son and their other friends now and when he does, he seems distracted as if he can't wait to leave and return to his game.

I went through a phase like that with television once. The cable was switched off for about two weeks and I went through withdrawal symptoms. My life just felt empty somehow. It took a while for me to broaden my interests again and when I did, I made it a point to limit the television watching.

Looking back, I was depressed (as I believe is my son's friend over not having a clear direction in his life right now), and I was using the television to escape.

I think it takes a conscious decision sometimes to keep life in balance. Some people here may take your post as an indication that you have gender identity issues and maybe you have, but there is also a distinct possibility that you don't and you have fallen into the trap of relying too heavily on the crossdressing to fill a non-gender related void in your life.

Whatever it is, Carla, I hope you resolve it soon. It's not good when life loses dimension and when the circle of things that we enjoy doing narrows. This is very limiting.
    Reine