Thread: Good news for PA residents

Good news for PA residents

With all the news stories lately about the problems people have had getting their picture taken for their drivers license, I thought I'd pass on that there is at least one state that doesn't seem to care. I just got back from getting the picture taken for my license renewal, and can say that Pennsylvania (at least the office I went to) has no problem with someone getting their picture taken in the manner that they present. I walked in totally made up, presented my paperwork, answered a few standard questions, and then they took the picture and in about a minute handed me my new license with a picture that was the real me.

Way to go Pennsylvania

Good news indeed

Thank you for sharing. Kudos to Pennsylvania!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Hi Paula I live on end of the Commonwealth and I just had my picture taken. Unisex make-up, foundation, a little shadow no wig no problem.

Way cool Paula. In TX, I'm not sure if you can get your driver's license en femme but I do know they allow one to take a picture for their Identification Card (optional) en femme. If fact, some local sites recommend you have one so, if stopped by an officer while en femme, you can show them the ID card so they understand your current presentation is not misunderstood to mislead your identity.
    Who do I feel like today?

Good for you that's sucj a big moment to do!! I am surprised our "commonwealth" is ahead of the game in this aspect. Considering how far behind the times it is in others !!!lOL!