Thread: Lip Sync Fantasy

Aspiring Member

Lip Sync Fantasy

I don't recall anything like this being discussed. But imagine if you could be fully dressed in front of a crowd after a professional make over. Now you had a chance to lip-sync to your favorite female artist. Who might that be?

I have one that makes me feel great that is from the old group ABBA. I don't know the lead singer's name but I can sure relate not only to my love of 1970's fashion but with the message in this song. This is who I'd love to emulate in a performance.

I always feel my best, yet envious, to see and sing along with the message that could pertain to most of us.

Cheryl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r82fyOb8F5w

I think that's Anna-Frid, Cheryl...

Has to be Shania - Man, I feel like a woman... And if I could look like this (yes, it would be a miracle...!) I'd do it in public too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    Katey! (AKA Shania. LOL!) That was cool and a great video! I'm willing to bet there are many like me who aren't even members here who have the same kind of envy I have. I have envied women all my life and today do the best I can. I'd love to live in a society where, according to what Anna sing, I could "cross the street" "live a fantasy", and follow that dream. This song and video can bring tears to my eyes.

Cheryl x

Cheryl,
    I did lip sync to the tune "I enjoy being a girl" at any 'talent' nights that came up years ago.
    I actually won one of them, the highlight of my career I might add.
    No particular artist but Abba and their songs are popular among us and there are a few I would belt out.

Being a bit of a show off, I would try and mime anything going and put a microphone in front of me I always 'try' and hold the audience with one liners whether in drab or otherwise.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I do a lot of them. Taylor Dayne, Whitney Housten, Pat Benatar, Madonna, Patty Loveless to name just a few. Always enjoy it immensely.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    I'd love to impersonate Barbara Striesand or Celine Dion! Just think -- dressing for entertainment and the audience doesn't know what you really feel!

Cheryl

I've done Joan Jett, and Lita Ford
    Attached Images Attached Images

I do it all the time. Right now, my favorites are a singing group from Japan, AKB48. Most of the time, it's a chorus; they don't have a whole lot of solo lines. So I can pretend to be whoever I want. While there are lots of talented singers if you had to pick one, perhaps Sayaka Akimoto. AKB48 Akimoto Sayaka ???? Weekly Playboy Sept.jpgAKB48 Sayaka Akimoto Kiseki on WPB Magazine 006.jpgAKB48 Akimoto Sayaka ???? Weekly Playboy Sept 4.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Careful I bite <3
    I'd go a lot by specific song. Some are just fun to get up and dance to, others aren't.

I have had this experience three times, and it's amazing. It was drag show for charity. All three times my wife got up on stage with me, twice in F2M drag, and once as a drag queen herself. Our first time we did "Tilt Ya Head Back" by Nelly and Christina Aguilera, our second time "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce (I was Lady Gaga), and finally "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s. For the last one, I had a professional makeover done and borrowed a super-tall wig; everyone thought I was a pro (until I got up on stage, that is). If I get the opportunity, I'll definitely do it again.

Nancy Wilson from heart. Corsets high heels and guitars , oh my