Thread: Outed by a dog

Outed by a dog

Today turned out to be warm and sunny so having just bought a new blouse I hadn't worn I decided to dress and take a stroll in a local beauty spot. There were quite a few people about walking dogs and playing with children. I had been walking for around an hour and had met and been greeted by several dogs when I met a family with a dog coming the other way. The dog approached looking friendly and, as usual, I held out my hand for him to sniff. He sniffed stepped back a pace looked puzzled for two seconds and then proceeded to growl, obviously confused by the appearance of a woman with a male smell. The family were very apologetic and we went our separate ways. Clearly a discerning dog, this is the only time something like this has happened.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Banned Read only
    Alicia,
    I posted a thread some time ago about my dog barking at me the first time she saw me fully dressed, I said to her if I can fool you Molly I can fool anyone !!

My Adorable Bichon has been quite confused lately as I have been able to dress more than I ever have since my teen years. She looks at me with her head cocked to one side as if to say who are you. She still will play and jump on my lap but it's dierent with a bra on that's for sure LOL!

Or if you have cats (I'm guessing from your avatar) he smelled the cats on you.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I think Kim's theory is closer to the mark.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thats what I was thinking too... apparently youre a cat, like me. Some dogs dont care for us because we make them feel inferior. Meow.

My dogs were confused at first to see me in a dress and wig but now their pretty indifferent about it

Evidently the dog is intolerant of CDing. I wonder if a bisquit would have changed it's mind?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Seven yrs ago, i was staying with someone who had two dog. A huge English Mastiff, and a small black terrier. Both dogs loved me greatly. But, when the owner went away, I would get dressed up, and when the huge Mastiff saw me presenting as a lady, it high -tailed it out of the house. You were fotunate the owners were nice and civil, and you must have presented well. Kim is right, about the cat scent the dog must have noticed, also. Confused doggie!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-28-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Alicia, My dog doesn't care what I wear as long as she gets fed and petted .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!