Thread: Sleepwalking en femme

Sleepwalking en femme

I happen to sometimes sleepwalk. Sometimes I just walk around a little bit, sometimes I'll pour myself a glass of water and not drink it, but other times I'll go outside (in fact I've driven while sleepwalking before).

I wondered, what if one night I decide to sleep in a baby doll and I get up and one of my roommates happens to see me (they don't know I dress)? What if I head outside?

Once I discovered I had gone outside (in male mode) and since I sleep barefoot during the summer I checked the bottoms of my feet. They were clean, so I wondered if I put flip flops on to go outside (tasks are performed half-baked while sleepwalking), and also wondered if I even put clothes on because I usually only sleep in underwear.

I've known for a few years now that I sleepwalk, but since recently I'm dressing more and more I think I'll be outing myself to my roommates and/or neighbors in my sleep.

Sleep driving?? Now THAT'S scary. Where are you in So Cal because I want to know what area(s) to avoid at night.
    Joni

Susana,
    You pose an interesting scenario.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Joni,

I've only done it once, and I moved my car around the block and even parallel parked.

But, since you deem me as such a threat, I'll send you a warning message that I'll be in the OC ahead of time

It may be some physical problem. I'd get it checked out before you end up getting hurt. Muscles are supposed to paralyze when we sleep so we don't do stuff like this.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've been sleepwalking through life since 1987......

susanao, thats scary. you might want to put a lock on your bedroom door just to protect yourself.

Im with Kate. Since its potentially dangerous, maybe you should try to find out why you do it and how to stop it.

For all you really know you may have gone out partying in fem and made friends and danced and you don't even know it. Just something to think about, it is possible isn't it?

Maria - It's highly unlikely, to be honest.

It's no mystery as to WHY I do it nor how to stop it. But I'm not going to drug myself over something I do a few times a year. I was just sharing the fact that if I may out myself accidentally if I happen to be en femme, sleepwalk, and come across someone.

No, dont drug yourself if you dont absolutely need to. Drugs are bad.

Maybe it comes down to how you would feel if you accidentally out yourself then? Are the roommates pretty cool?

The roommates are cool but do exihibit some machosim. They've seen me with nail polish and I have so much hair product in the bathroom so perhaps they wouldn't be surprised, but I don't think they suspect.

I guess I have more courage to speak out if caught than to speak up before, should they see me.

Reality Check
    If you actually sleep walk, I suggest getting medical attention for this problem. Bad things could happen to you and I don't mean just someone seeing you in womem's clothing.

Sleepwalking is scary for anyone who sleepwalks or those around them. Brother sleepwalked around the house when we were little. Freaked me out. He never believed he did it. I would suggest you tell your roommates before you out yourself in your sleep. They may be able to help you to not leave the house in femme if you do try. Also may not be as awkward for them to know this coming from you awake and able to discuss it with them. If shocked by you sleep walking outing yourself, their reaction could be much less respectful of you and your relationship with them.

Banned Read only
    I have a friend who had been using Ambien found he had been driving while asleep. He started setting his trip odometer at night and checking it in the morning. Sure enough, he was rolling around town. He had no idea what he had done or where he had been. He's not a cross dresser. Yes, going for a drive in a nightgown down to the 7/11 may be a way to out oneself.

This guy found out how dangerous, the hard way.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/man-sleepwa...ry?id=25403691

I'd lock a leash to my ankle and bed if I had that issue.
    DonnaT