Thread: My 5000th Post!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar

My 5000th Post!

I can't believe this is my 5,000th post here at Crossdressers.com!

It was barely four years ago when I made my first post, after lurking for about two years. It was the night that I fully dressed en femme, from head to toe, for the first time, after a lifetime of curiosity, experimenting and wondering if this big ol' fat dude could really pull this off. As a closeted dresser, this forum has been my lifeline to our world. I've made many wonderful friends here and received so much great advice and encouragement, as I've tried to better understand this part of me and cultivate a look for Julie that is uniquely her own.

The past year has been one of particular growth for me as I was able to go out dressed en femme for the first time ever, under the tutelage of my dear forum sister, AmyGaleRT. It's an opportunity that I hope comes around again someday. In the meantime, I'll have to be content with my occasional private dressing time, shared with all the good folks here.

As a way of celebrating this milestone post, I've shared a few scenes below from my femme evolution. Thanks so much to you all for being there for me, and for each other - for all I have learned and for all I have yet to learn ...

Hugs always,
    Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations Julie on the 5000 posts,
    Its always a pleasure reading what you have to say, I find you an inspiration to me as a fellow closeted CDer. I found heart in your story about your first time out.
    Keep posting your entertaining comments.
    Hugs Adelaide

Julie,
    It is wonderful to reach a milestone as you have.
    Now on to your next one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

way to go , love your thoughts and comments
    now get a life --just kidding--
    hurry up and get the next 5 thousand posts done

congrats to you julie. i have always enjoyed reading your posts and comments,
    and hope to read many more from you. love the pic's and you are evolving quite nicely...
    paula

Congratulations Julie on 5,000 posts, I hope I can get there one day. You have some awesomely amazing dresses

Omigosh, thats alot of posts. Do your fingers hurt? I love your look. Doesnt look like a big ol fat dude at all, looks like a cute lady.

Congrats and please keep posting

Julie, how wonderful that you are so happy and fulfilled with how life's events have unfolded. No matter what landmarks we set our sights on, the enjoyment of the journey is paramount and also where remarkable things occur.

Angela xx

Gone to live my life
    Hi Julie and CONGRATS on such a wonderful journey and reaching your 5000th post. The transformation from then to now is amazing.

Hugs

Isha

Super sentiments Julie... Congratz!

And it is good to remember and acknowledge that this forum is such a lifeline and outlet for us Closet Queens, I totally agree... where would we get the advice, where would we share our ideas and feelings, where could we feel comfortable with others like ourselves...?

What a great progression those pics show from (may I say) shy wallflower to a confident, smiling, blossoming babe!

I think you could be our forum 'Queen of the Closeted'...

Now - where do we send the steak knives and fruit juicer for getting to 5k posts...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

5,000!!!! I have loved everyone of you posts and wonderful pictures. Thanks for being here.
    Stephanie

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    Congratulations Julie on your 5000th post , you must be very proud of yourself for all the advice that I am sure will have been so very well received by everybody on the forum . I really like the way you dress and love the fact that you always smile classy . Katie x.

5000 posts is a real milestone! Thank you for all your positive input. Now what I can't figure out is how someone as young as you got to 5000 so fast?!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, Congratulations, OK now let's pick up the pace a little before you start to fall behind.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Thank you all!

This is exactly the kind of support and encouragement that I appreciate so much here, and as a closeted dresser, to reinforce that I am indeed not alone ...

Hugs & Love darlin. You posts work hon !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Julie Julie Julie, I'm sure you've more than noticed that your early photos have that "I'm petrified/deer in the headlights" look and you've morphed to the forum standard for your killer "I'm soooooo happy!" look. Looking forward to the next 5,000! Hugs, Michelle

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    All very pretty , really love the blue dress

Congrats Julie,
    You look fabulous!
    Waiting on the next 5
    Hugs
    Char

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Congratulations Julie, You have reached such a milestone due to your love and commitment for our little CD community. Persons such as yourself help to make this site a success......Hugs Madilyn
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Super sentiments Julie... Congratz!

And it is good to remember and acknowledge that this forum is such a lifeline and outlet for us Closet Queens, I totally agree... where would we get the advice, where would we share our ideas and feelings, where could we feel comfortable with others like ourselves...?

What a great progression those pics show from (may I say) shy wallflower to a confident, smiling, blossoming babe!

I think you could be our forum 'Queen of the Closeted'...

Now - where do we send the steak knives and fruit juicer for getting to 5k posts...?

Katey x
    Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    Julie Julie Julie, I'm sure you've more than noticed that your early photos have that "I'm petrified/deer in the headlights" look and you've morphed to the forum standard for your killer "I'm soooooo happy!" look. Looking forward to the next 5,000! Hugs, Michelle

Oh, ladies, even I'm amazed at how far I've come. I guess enough spackle and dim lighting can turn any clumsy goon into a decent hybrid of Shelley Winters and Ursula the Sea Witch, as evidenced by the green dress picture below, one of my earliest photos ... * shudder *

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    All very pretty , really love the blue dress

Thanks - although that particular dress was lost to a partial purge. It would be too big for me now anyway, since I've lost some weight. I like this blue dress better now (below) ...
    Attached Images Attached Images