Thread: My 5000th Post!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar

My 5000th Post!

I can't believe this is my 5,000th post here at Crossdressers.com!

It was barely four years ago when I made my first post, after lurking for about two years. It was the night that I fully dressed en femme, from head to toe, for the first time, after a lifetime of curiosity, experimenting and wondering if this big ol' fat dude could really pull this off. As a closeted dresser, this forum has been my lifeline to our world. I've made many wonderful friends here and received so much great advice and encouragement, as I've tried to better understand this part of me and cultivate a look for Julie that is uniquely her own.

The past year has been one of particular growth for me as I was able to go out dressed en femme for the first time ever, under the tutelage of my dear forum sister, AmyGaleRT. It's an opportunity that I hope comes around again someday. In the meantime, I'll have to be content with my occasional private dressing time, shared with all the good folks here.

As a way of celebrating this milestone post, I've shared a few scenes below from my femme evolution. Thanks so much to you all for being there for me, and for each other - for all I have learned and for all I have yet to learn ...

Hugs always,
    Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images