Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ONE per cent...?

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    We are such a rare breed that nobody gives us a second thought.
    Besides, most people are to busy to notice or care about us one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    Extrapolations are an extremely simple matter.

To anyone with BOTH an OPEN mind and access to the Internet or any public library.

But regardless of what that number actually is, the crux of the CDing matter is it's extremely likely that the only people that are going to be looking for CDers are other CDers.
    This sums the whole thing up. Prior to being in a relationship with a CDer, I was pretty much as JessM describes. Yeah, CDers are pretty easy to spot - maybe on a doubletake, but yes we, the general public, notice you but we certainly don't go looking for you.

IMHO, you are all so hung up on copying the styles and mannerisms of women that I think you spend an inordinate amount of time when you're out watching others. You may or may not be looking for CDers but for the other 99% it is not something they think about except when they spot one. I can promise you the "entertainment lasts about as long as a television commercial - if that. I certainly don't believe there are CDing Vigilantes out there. Of course like G/L there are still plenty of bigots out there who could react much the way a small-minded hateful person would.