Thread: I told my SO

I told my SO

So for those who may have seen some of my recent threads I have taken a few leaps in the past few weeks.. namely going out shopping en femme.. well this weekend just passed i took the next scary step.. I told my girlfriend.

She barely batted an eye and just reassured me that what ever makes me happy is fine with her.. my heart was racing just before but she made it so easy, she just listened and smiled I was so glad i trusted her with this as i didnt want to keep a secret from her.

so yeah thats my current situation, I am feeling at peace with it all which is a great feeling.
    Thank you to all the girls who gave me courage and confidence since i have joined, i have been touched by so many of your stories and impressed by so many people(and outfits!)

Hugs
    Clara x

The Mad Scientist
    Take it from someone who has a wonderful SO. This is FANTASTIC news. Welcome to the club... of people with an accepting SO.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Ditto...same thoughts as Wendy. And while I know there are many SOs who don't take this well, I know of many successes in addition to yours, so I can't help if there are many more like your GF, Clara, who would react surprisingly well. Enjoy your new life out of the closet, girl!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Good for you for placing so much trust in your SO. That is awesome that you opened up this part of yourself to her! Good job!

Banned Read only
    Well done Clara! It nice not having to hide.

Congrats Clara don't be surprised if your SO starts buying you things
    Mistyjo

Take it slow though because if you push on about this all the time her feelings may change.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It is amazing when the person we cherish most in life is enthusiastic about our femme selves. Now you have a whole new set of details to understand between the two of you! I found that it was like learning about ourselves all over again, and taking anything for granted would be a large mistake. For me, it was incredibly terrific to work all the details through with my wife. May it be so with the two of you as well!

remembering those threads
    Glad you found the right woman, I'm really pleased for you.

Don't go over board with CDing in front of her.
    I've been married a few years now, but only partly dress in front of the family about 2 days per week, the rest of the time I have to remind them of who the man of the house is (even though everyone knows - wife wears the pants in my house)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

congratulations clara, i felt so at peace with myself after the initial shock wore off about a month later, were DADT but a huge first step.
    glad you found that one i a million, give her a big group good luck to you both....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

And very cute you are. I hope your GF is not jealous.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Clara,
    I see a great relationship busting out and probably a little change in lifestyle.
    At least you have taken some of the stress out of it now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Clara,
    I'm so happy for you. My wife knows as well. A bit of unsolicited advice based on my recent personal experience-Dont use ANY of her stuff. And take it slow. And in case this didnt come up during your conversation, only let your SO see Clara if your SO is ready. You will still have your ups and downs regarding this topic with your SO but at least its out in the open. I felt like a liberated girl when I told my wife.

Love,
    Lexi V.

That's great! Congrats!
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Congratulations!

An accepting/supporting SO is a rare blessing. Congrats and enjoy!

Lucky girl
    Talisker because i like the taste and dont need another name or personality but needed some letters (numbers arent allowed on here). Found out later its a rare mans name on a small scottish island.

Sexually attracted to things with human female characteristics - Talisker, GGs, CDs, cheetara etc.
    Male things can be useful a CD accessory and for drinks or currys, directions and lifting stuff.

KUDO's.. Great to start out young with an understanding/supporting GF! I have one too..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Hope things continue to go well for you both

Great news. Glad to hear all went well; hopefully it will continue. I could not imagine how tedious life would be if things here were not as open as they are. Some things and situations are best not kept secret.