Thread: So I was outed..

So I was outed..

Yep..I was outed by one of my oldest friends.. I made the mistake of wearing a thin Tshirt with a normal bra. guess what he saw?.. So I was curious at that point and asked when he knew this. and apparently for quite some time! Just never told me before last night. kinda left me speechless. BUT there is a good side to this, he didnt care! he bascially was curious why i was wearing what i was, told him and he was like "ok" ....what a relief. Anywho, just wanted to vent and share. life isnt as bad as people make it seem sometimes and not everyone are A-holes.

If he means what he said then THAT is what you call a FRIEND !!

Good friend, made no difference to him still your friend. I think it is more common than we think.

Reality Check
    I made that mistake once - the thin T shirt and bra (underdressing). I was far away fom home. Nobody said anything directly but someone did ask a question that made me think he thought it was some sort of back brace.

Well isnt that a lucky relief..... if only a lot of people were this understanding to our way of life.

A Good Friend

If it wasn't an issue with him, then count your blessings.

I consider you outed yourself by wearing a revealing T Shirt, you have a good friend who made you aware of your mistake.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

@Beverley Sims; i agree too, its my fault for sure, but defiantly nice to have someone NOT freak out or anything.

Silver Member
    I know from time to time that people have seen my bra lines or even my bra partially. No one has said anything to me at last.