Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny discussion the other night

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Funny discussion the other night

I was out to dinner with some friends the other night and keep in mind these are testosterone type guys not CD types.
    The discussion turned to cold weather and one guy said he had heard of men wearing pantyhose in the winter to say warm working outdoors.
    I responded yeah pantyhose will keep you warm I've done it.
    One guy snapped his head around and gave me a odd look.
    He said what if you are in an accident and have to go to the hospital? The doctor and nurses would see you in them.
    I replied so what? I'm sure they have seen it all and they wouldn't care.
    Then he said wouldn't that be funny a crossdressing truck driver in pantyhose!!!
    I said I'm sure there are plenty of them out there and what difference does that make? They get the freight delivered.
    He didn't have an answer and just gave me a funny look and said well you won't see me wearing pantyhose.
    I replied well I'm not going to look but I wouldn't say anything if you did wear them.
    The other guy said if they keep me warm in the winter who cares?
    I said exactly my point.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    been part of a similar discussion more than once.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

They sell tights for men, but at a higher price and in the end it does the same thing. Keeps you warm and offers support.
    On the days in the winter when I know that I may be on my feet a lot and outside I'll wear tights and I'll feel the difference. Not a CD thing, just being practical.
    Before I knew I needed a hip replacement, I couldn't walk any type of distance without being in pain (long story why the drs didn't know earlier). There were times when I didn't want to disappoint my kids so I tried the sheer energy support control top p/h and it was amazing how much better and longer I was able to go.

I'm from New England, and I was on the track team. We had a track meet the next town over, and one of their runners was wearing PH to keep warm. Everyone one my team was in shock; them because they couldn't believe a guy was wearing PH, and me, because I wanted to be that guy.

To make a long story short, the PH guy beat the pants off us, and we left with grudging respect.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Working outside a lot, I have often worn tights under my work trousers during the winter months. I just wear longer socks of the same color as my tights, and no-one notices.
    I also often wear cycling tights when cycling to work, and have struck up conversations and friendships with the office girls just because of my wearing tights.
    I have had no problems actually purchasing tights in shops, especially with shops with self-serve checkouts. Just make sure you purchase tights with a long enough leg, as females and their legs tend to be shorter than mens.

Pantyhose and heavy denier stockings sure keep you warm in the winter, but that is not my main reason for wearing them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was a project engineer fresh out of college and one day in November the bottom dropped out on the temperature. I didnt have enough time to go home and get my thermals, so I took a break at a near by 7/11, bought a pair of pantyhose and went back to the field office and put them on. At lunch the rest of the crew was complaining about how cold their legs were with just jeans on. I told them my secret and they all said I was nuts. I said I may be nuts but my legs are warmer than you! Two guys headed over to the 7/11, and by three, two of the remaining three had headed there too. That left just one hold out who'd rather freeze than stoop to wearing woman's clothes! I always considered this the first time my little habit saved my bacon! I've always wondered how the 7/11 clerk explained all the pantyhose sales to construction workers that day?
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    A bear rug and a nice fire will keep you warm also.

Thinking the "other guy" looks forward to winter and an excuse to wear PH
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Under jeans or leather pants whilst riding in winter on a motor bike :-)
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Some guys talk as if once you have women's clothes on something dreadful is going to happen and you can never take them off again !
    Tights are useful for an extra layer in winter, the problem is the cold also gets to my bladder and have to make regular toilet visits ! Then I find them very inconvenient !!

Gone to live my life
    Hey Tracii,

Great conversation and a great way to introduce stealth CDing conversation . . . I wonder now if the guy who was adamant is now sitting staring at a package of pantyhose going . . . "Hmmm"

Hugs

Isha

Or maybe he was worried in case someone noticed that he was already wearing a bra and knickers!

I would focus on the guy that brought it up in the first place. See if he ever touches on fem clothing topics again.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    Joe Namath (famous football player) not only wore them, he did TV commercials for them.

The fact that they keep your legs warm in winter is a good thing. The fact that they keep your legs warm in summer is a bad thing. For those of us who don't shave our legs, panty hose (or better yet patterned tights) help to hide leg hair.

Platinum Member

Two For One.

Hi Tracii, They keep both your legs & your mind warm.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've worn pantyhose or tights to keep my legs warm. They look great with a short jean skirt and those cute little white lace top socks and maryjanes.
    And, like many of you, I've endured these bone headed dumb-ass conversations. Usually guys that rarely get close to beautiful women. For half of my day, I am one.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Topic once came up when talking with a motorcycle officer. Told me during cold weather some officers were known to wear "tights". Not pantyhose...never. Tights were alright though. Yeah......

Banned Read only
    So why are men and society still in the stone age and so uptight and scared of men wearing female clothing?????? They have accepted male to female changes such as the Beatles with long hair, ear rings first just one ear and then both just like women. Women wear mens clothes all the time and it's just the norm, but when a man wears womens he looked down on, ridiculed, and considered weird or gay. WILL IT EVER CHANGE????????

Ambulance and ER personnel have seen it all (things in places that don't belong there, etc.), and this wouldn't likely cause even a blink. Unless the guy was wearing pantyhose under a pair of khakis in mild weather.
    I've never worn pantyhose under my hunting clothes in cold weather. I wear thermal underwear.
    I guess I could wear pantyhose under my hunting clothes, and if somebody should ask why I don't wear thermal underwear instead, I could say " well, I didn't have any thermal underwear and I have lots of pantyhose......"
    Last edited by NicoleScott; 09-30-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Of course real men don't want to wear pantyhose, after all look at the people on this site, we have all put on female clothes once, and couldn't stop!
    It's to dangerous to risk, better to freeze!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I remember seeing in Olympic coverage that male swimmers train wearing PH, as it adds resistance to make their muscles stronger.

That being said, you can buy thermal tights (I get them from Amazon) that look like socks. Nobody needs to know...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm the different one in this circle of friends and I'm sure they wonder about me sometimes.
    I like to push it with them a little and keep them guessing.

I live in Iowa, just a but chilly around here come winter. Tights are awesome in winter, they are great to stay warm on cold football Saturdays, fishing, or blowing snow for 2-3 hours. I wear them under dress clothes and then don't need dress sock, black tights look alot like the new lines of dress sox for men!!
    Michelle

Well said Tina - try it once and you are hooked - hehehehe